Settling in

Riley POV

Home. It has a new meaning when your married. Before Giselle came into my life, my apartment was just a place for me to crash and keep my stuff. Now its a place where my wife and I'll start bringing our lives together. Hopefully we will start a family here, hopefully here I will show her I'm the one she's supposed to be with. When we arrived back in San Diego, I called my banker and had him set up a new account and put $150,000 USD in it. She gave up a lot to be with me and if she wants to leave I will fight to make her stay. If she doesn't want me after I fight for her...I will give her the money so she can start a new life...without me.  She can marry some other bastard who will touch her, kiss her, hold her. The idea makes me sick that another man is going to touch my Giselle.

No. After letting that sickening thought into my head...I remembered. She loves me, shes just scared about my history coming back to bite her in the ass.  I look at the innocent little lady as she inspects my place. Despite popular belief, I'm very neat and tidy. Even though I'm a single guy, I entertain a lot and as such I need to keep my place clean.

"I like it. It's not what I expected." Giselle spoke out loud.

"You were expecting a table for beer pong and some posters of naked girls on the walls?" I asked.

She smiled but rolled her eyes. "No you dope. I didn't think it would be this clean or neat."

I grinned at her.  She was so cute the way she looked around my place. She saw my PS4 and her eyes widened in eagerness. "Do you have Mortal Kombat?!" she asked excitedly.

My eyes widened in surprise. "You like video games?"

She smiled"When I have a frustrating day, sometimes I play video games on the computer to let out my frustrations." With that she sat down by my gaming tower and looked at the games and movies I have. "Hmmm. Not bad, you've got some decent entertainment here."

She's so cute. I've fallen so hard for this woman. I just stood there staring at her perfect body moving around my no our apartment. She's not a perfect woman, but she's perfect for me. That's all that...

"OH MY GOD! Is this you as a baby?!" Giselle rushed over to me and shows me a photo of myself as a toddler, I must've been 2 years old at the time.  I was wearing jeans and no shirt, and I had a red table cloth wrapped around my neck. I was also flexing my "muscles" in the picture. I looked at her excited face and nodded my head. She squealed in excitement and rambled on about how cute and sweet looking I was. I grinned at her. "Hopefully our baby will look more like you than me." At the mention of that she looked away shyly. I smiled took her hand and picked up a suitcase. I led her to my bedroom and we began unpacking her clothes. It would have gotten done quicker if I didn't keep on shamelessly flirting with my wife. I have never seen a woman blush so deeply at my flirting.

We finally unpacked her belongings and we settled in front of the television to watch Captain America. When she mentioned how hot Chris Evans is I just wanted to punch him in the face. She giggled at how tense and jealous I got. "What?" I asked her.

She gave me a grin. "I only said that to get a rise out of you. He's handsome sure but your the hottest guy I've ever seen."

I wrapped my arm around her and we continued watching the movie. When it ended, she was dozing off. I picked her up bridal style and laid her down. I peeled her clothes off and left her in her bra and panties. I stripped down to my boxers and wrapped us up under the comforter. I gently kissed her forehead and whispered to the girl who stole my heart. "Night babe. I love you". I held her hand and fell into a deep sleep.

=========================================================

After a couple of days of settling in, I showed Giselle around town. I showed her everything but Seaworld and the Zoo. To me those places are nothing but fancy prisons for animals that didn't do anything. Luckily for me, she agreed with my assessment. I like it here but I really miss St. Louis at times. Maybe when we get our next break...I'll take her with me and show her where I grew up. After a long tour of the town we sat down to play video games.