A Good day

A/N: I have been reading alot of stories that have been depressing me lately.  People just can't let their characters be happy.  So I decided to add this happier chapter in hopes of changing the trend. I was gonna do something more dramatic but...I need something happy.  Enjoy.

Riley Pov

I woke up to a phone call at 7am. I tried to glare at the screen but my eyes felt like they were welded shut. I felt Giselle stir next to me. She turned away exposing her bareback to me.  I finally opened up my eyes and looked at the screen of my phone. I saw it was Willy calling me.

"This had better be good!"I snarled at him.

"Oh it is. We don't have rehearsal today. The day is ours to do whatever.  Just letting you know in case you and the missus want an all day fuckfest!"he gleefully replied. Without further ado, he hung up on me. I pulled Giselle back into my arms and into my chest. Before I knew it I was back to sleep.

I felt Giselle squirming around in my arms and I saw she turned around and was pushing me away. Well trying to get away.
"Riley please!  I'm gonna vomit! " I immediately let her loose and she runs into the bathroom and I hear her throw up.I walked in the bathroom and hold back her hair as she pukes up dinner. 

After what seemed like hours she finally finished and l was about to lead her back to bed when she stopped to brush her teeth. I laid back down on the bed and waited for her.  She walked in the bedroom naked and laid down next to me.  I felt the bed bounce and my d!ck got really hard. She noticed and she wrapped her fingers around it and began pumping. I gripped the sheets and I moaned as her small and soft fingers worked me. I was close to releasing when I grabbed her hand and pulled it off.  She looked hurt but I kissed her hard and anxious.  I turned her around so she was on her back.  She looked at me with anticipation when I latched my mouth on her breast.  She moaned and held my head into place as I sucked on the nub.  I felt myself getting harder and without removing my mouth from her pert bosom I slid into her tight entrance.  After 3 weeks of non-stop sex and lovemaking she's still super tight.  I began thrusting into her slow and steady.  I've got all the time in the world to please her. Will's all day sex idea sure had it's merits. "HARDER!"Giselle screamed as I began to intensify my thrusts. "Oh God! Riley please!  I'm not going to last!" She cried out. I removed my mouth from the delicious globe of flesh and kissed her hard on the mouth.  A few more thrusts and I felt us both release together.   I slid out of her and led her to my shower. I sat on the ledge of the shower with my organ getting hard again. Giselle saw but before she could say anything... I grabbed her by the hips and slammed her down on the erection.   I grabbed her ass and began thrusting upwards and holding her nice round cheeks in my hands.  She cried out in a state of bliss from my thrusts until I released round two inside of her.  She sighed happily and rested her head on my chest.  I kissed her on her forehead before pulling out of her warm body. I turned on the shower and she began cleaning me off. I moved to begin working on her but she smiled at me but shook her head. "My sweaty but handsome beast needs a good scrubbing. " she giggled.  I smiled at her. " Let's go have brunch. " I suggested. 

Giselle finally finished washing my body but refused to let me take care of her. "If you do that...we'll never leave here. "

Finally after we showered together  and got dressed up we began to get going until  I heard "Rawley!" I turned around and saw Benny run towards us. My heart froze... did something happen to Esther? I let out a sigh of relief when I saw the old woman walk towards us.  "I'm sorry to drop this on you but I have a favor to ask you both. I need you two to watch Benny while I see my oncologist.  You can bring him back whenever you're ready.  I need to get some rest. "

Giselle instantly nodded.  I smiled at the idea. Instead of a romantic brunch I could have a sit down lunch with the kid I was gonna adopt and my wife.  This is gonna be good.