That Motherfucker!

A/N: I know I said updates are going to be slower...but it's Eid! So I'm gifting my kiddies with a short update. Enjoy!

Riley POV

That cocksucker has 5 seconds to let go of my wife or I'm gonna beat the fuck out of him.

5...

4...

3...

2...

They let each other go. Damn it.

Giselle looked at him with fondness. "How are you? It's been forever since we last saw each other!" she said to him. He nodded eagerly"I know....6 years. Your still the most stunning girl I've ever seen." She blushed at that bastard's sweet words.

"You guys know each other?" I asked, trying to keep the venom out of my voice. Giselle nodded eagerly. "We went to high school together. Ryan was the bad boy that every girl  wanted. But he was too cool for them. He had sex with college girls!"
Ryan laughed at this. "Well I couldn't get the girl of my dreams so they would have to do."

I got madder and madder as I looked at this sack of shit flirt with my girl! I  wrapped my arms around her hips. " It's nice when you get the girl of your dreams.  I sure did. "

Ryan looked at me with the utmost hatred and contempt. I kissed Giselle on the side of her head.  He looked at the both of us and asked "Y'all dating or fuck buddies ?"

I laughed at this bastard's  annoying but handsome face and declared  "We're husband and wife and we have a kid."

His face went red with fury. "You married a guy who slept with seven women in a day? I thought you were better than that ! Did you get married cause he knocked you up?" He hissed at her.
No one talks to my wife like that.
"Benny is adopted. Giselle and I took him when his grandmother died of cancer. " I snarled at him.

He looked at the both of us with anger and hatred pouring out of his grey eyes at me. When he looked at her he had pain and sorrow in his silver orbs.

I  know I'm unreasonable about this but I refuse to accept that my band manager is in love with my wife. I'm a jackass but I  don't think that I am out of line when I want to assert my dominance as the alpha male. I smashed my lips on her. She looked stunned but she kissed me back.   Ryan glared at us before storming off in a rage.

=================#==
Ryan POV

That motherfucker! He married her! Giselle Williams was supposed to marry me! That bastard Thornton  took what's mine! I was supposed to be her husband.  I was supposed to give her  babies. Not that douchebag rocker who only fucks whores for fun. I am gonna break them up. I'm gonna make him cheat on her...and then have him get full custody of the brat so that I can get her to be mine.

I've always loved her. I used to fuck other girls pretending that they were her since she wanted marriage first, but she's the love of my life. Now that  prick steals her from me.

I'm gonna take back what's mine. Then I'm going to make damn sure she stays with me. She's gonna love me. I'll make her love me! I waited, learned to be responsible enough to be the man she deserves only for this to happen.

Maybe...I should just kill Riley outright. She might be sad when he dies but I'll put her heart back together and then I'll get that baby too like me. Then, she'll start carrying my own children.

I heard a knock and I went to answer it. I saw Riley standing in front of me with his hands balled into fists. Without warning, he punched me in the face. I fell down on the floor of my room. I felt a hard kick in the ribs which, took the breath right out of me.

"Now that I have your attention asswipe, listen up. Giselle is my wife and it's going to stay that way. I get the feeling that your gonna pull some fast shit on me and my family. Word of advice,other, better and smarter people have tried to take me down and separate us. We survived them...and we will survive you." He kicked me in the stomach before storming off.  I glared as he walked away from me.

It's decided. I'm gonna kill him.

====================================================

Giselle POV

I was reeling from the intensity of  Riley's kiss. But I knew what he was doing. He was rubbing our relationship into Ryan's face.  When Ryan stormed off, Riley kept kissing me till I gave him a gentle shove. He glared at me and snarled "Why'd you stop?"

"I know why you did that and I'm not happy with you about it. My love for you isn't there to be thrown around like whatever macho, alpha male, superiority,insecurity crap you have going through your head." I snapped back at him.

Ryan was a guy I have a crush on in the past, but Riley is my husband now. I like Ryan but I'm in love with Riley.  But I'm not some trophy or toy that he's gonna show off.I was interrupted from my thoughts when Riley took my hands. "He wants you, he's gonna take you away from me. I can't allow that."

How is he so insecure about this? In the beginning he had the most unshakable faith in this marriage working out but now...he's the  one who doubts and I believe this is going to work.  Then again...we had a tumultuous event happen to us...and  we almost lost each other. He needs me to be the strong one now. I felt my hands drop and looked as Riley stalked off. He's gonna look for Ryan and leave a lasting impression.

I walked down the halls and saw Ryan lying on the floor. He had a bruise on his eye and he was holding his guts."What happened?" I asked him.

Ryan scoffed. "Your bastard husband, is what happened."

I helped him up and lead him to the bathroom. I got the first aid kit and patched him up. "Ryan, I'm sorry that he did this to you but please don't challenge him for me. I love him and he loves me. Please don't threaten what we have." I begged him.

He shook his head. "No. I've always wanted you. I lost you after graduation but I wanted to be the guy you deserve. I became a decent man only to see that you married the song slut. I'm the guy who always gets his girl."

Suddenly he lunged forward and began kissing me.

I broke away and tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. I screamed out for Riley, or anyone. I heard the door fly open and saw my husband's hateful glare on Ryan.

"You're a dead man Carson."

And with that, He sprang forward.

========================================================

I know it's short but I wanted you guys to have something. Hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

Eid Mubarak and happy wishes for everyone.