Drunk

Riley POV

Marriage is at 5 months  for those of you counting

The fucking paps killed my baby. They destroyed my family. They ruined all my hopes for a happy future. They made the love  of my life hate me.

She hates me.

She wants a divorce.

She wants nothing more to do with me. She wished she never met me.
 Worst part of this is that I don't know what to do. In a single day, I lost everything because a bunch of parasites couldn't keep their distance. I should've been here. Giselle is right.

I have a little boy who lost his grandmother who depends on me to be there for him.

I have a wife who was carrying our child and I failed to protect the both of them and I lost them.

One person can help me now.

Jack Daniels (Brand of Whiskey in the United States)

==========================================

I sat in a bar pouring back shot after shot of whiskey. I know most of you are thinking "what kind of loser gets drunk in a bar while his wife struggles to heal after a miscarriage,"

One named Riley R. Thornton.

I get texts from the guys telling me that they will be there for me. That this wasn't my fault.

My wife   or ex-wife would disagree about that.

I felt a soft hand touch my back. I turned and saw Nicole Reganart standing behind me looking very angry.

"Getting drunk in a bar after losing a baby. Leaving your wife alone. You ought to be ashamed of yourself." she scolded me.

I was in a haze since I slurred out at her. "I don't have a wife. She told me I was the person who killed our baby. That I didn't protect them like a man should. So yeah I'm pretty ashamed of myself right now. I don't need you to add to it. "

Are people forgetting that I lost a child too? Do my feelings not count in this? I was away from them for a month. All I wanted was to have the three of them with me but I couldn't have that!

Nicole's anger evaporated and she ran her fingers down my jawline. "I'm so sorry honey."

She pulled me in for a hug.

"How did you know where I was?" I drunkenly patted her on the back.

She pointed to these two clowns photographing me. I snarled and broke from the embrace. I grabbed one by his neck and slammed him down on the bar. I punched him in the ribs. He yelled out and was about to ready to hit him again. Suddenly I felt Nicole's hands grab my wrists. She dragged me out and to her car. I stumbled around as she guided me into the passenger seat. Then she zoomed off before anyone could identify us. Good thing I have a tab at the bar.

I looked at Nicole with this building lust. I needed to forget. I needed to stop hurting. I needed her.

She looks gorgeous with the moonlight illuminating her.

We arrived at a small house in an obscure neighborhood.  "I crash here when I want to keep a low profile for vacation." she took me by the wrist and lead me into the house.

I pulled her towards me and began kissing her. At first she resisted but then she gave in. I kicked the door shut and she lead me into a bedroom.  She shoved me onto the bed and began pulling her clothes off. She wore a pink lace bra and panties underneath those clothes. Her body was perfect. It was just like Giselle's. I felt my head spinning. Then I laid back...and felt the blackness consume me.