Back to Work

Riley POV

 It's been 2 days since the detectives came and left when Giselle threw them out out of my mom's house. We haven't had sex in a month so I need to make up for lost time...so it's wonderful that Giselle and Benny are coming with us for the rest of the tour. I asked mom if she wanted to come but she gave me a wink. "You and your wife won't have time for me. You'll be to busy trying to put a baby in her."

I turned red in embarrassment. "How did...." i was asking but she cut me off.

"I heard you tell her she better be pregnant before you went back on tour."

I sighed. "We decided to wait mom. Till our first anniversary. Then we're gonna  try again. Is it wrong that I want a baby now? I mean...what if she doesn't want me when the year is up? If we had a  baby, I know she would've stayed with me. I know I'm being stupid and selfish but what if she doesn't want me anymore?"

She smiled and took my hands in hers. "Why don't you ask her?" I turned and saw Giselle standing there. She looked sadly at me. She walked towards me while my mom went outside.

"You think I don't want you anymore? You think I don't want you because I want to wait for a baby?"

She gently caressed my face while I looked at her in fear.

She kissed me softly. "I love you. So much so that it hurts. You are all I ever wanted and your all I'll ever need. Why do you doubt that? I just wanted to make sure that this was going to work out before we got our family going. Did it really worry you that badly?"

I shrugged. "I just have this doubt about us and after we lost Blake...I just don't know. I mean...my life is insanity. People are always tearing at us. I'm used to it, but you're not. I almost lost you once...and it's all because someone wants us apart. What if someone actually tries to do it and succeeds?"

"I don't know. All I know is that we have to stick together no matter what."She then ran her  small fingers down my face. "You wanted to name the baby Blake?"

I nodded my head. "I like that name...what did you have in mind for the kid?"

She looked at me thoughtfully."Shane if it was a boy, Lucy if it was a girl." She hugged me.
"I won't leave you. You fought so hard for us to stay together...now I need to fight for you to stay here. Not that I don't expect you to keep on fighting for Benny and I."

I smiled and lifted her onto the counter-top. We began to make out. I knew she wanted me to keep on going when her legs wrapped around my waist. I was about to go further when I heard a loud "EWWW!"

Giselle and I both turned to look at our little boy who was holding a sippy cup and looking at us with his cute face scrunched up in disgust.

Giselle blushed and scooped him up. "Mama, why you and daddy eating each other...are you hungry?"

I threw back my head and burst out laughing while Giselle looked totally mortified. "No babe. Do you want some apple juice?"

He nodded but still looked slightly repulsed. I gently grabbed Giselle's arm and pulled the two of them close to me. She looked at me and nodded her head. Just like the beach we put Benny between the two of us and bombarded his sweet face with kisses, making him squeal and giggle in delight.

I smiled as the three of us stood there together. We're gonna be alright, I know it.

I gave Benny another kiss on his cheek before heading over to get the juice. "All we got is pineapple-mango. Is that okay buddy?"

He eagerly nodded his head.  I poured it into his sippy cup and screwed on the lid. "Okay small fry, off you go. Daddy needs to finish his snack."