Saying Goodbye

5 weeks later

Giselle POV

I woke up with Riley's arms coiled around my body. You never would believe it but he loves having me close to him while he sleeps. He spoons and snuggles me or makes me put my head on his chest and he puts his head on mine. I try to get out of his grip when my little munchkin burst though the door and jumps on to the bed!

"MAMA! DADDY! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!!" he yells out and he hops around on the bed. I try not to laugh at how cute he is when he rolls around on the bed between Riley and I. Riley is still sleeping despite all the racket that Benny is cranking out. "Benny baby, wanna know a cute trick to waking daddy up? Bite his ear!"

Benny's soft brown eyes widened in excitement and mischief. He crawled on top of his snoozing father and gently bit down on the top part of his ear. Riley's eyes shot wide open as Benny released his ear.Riley glared at me and then turned to glare at Benny but my little boy gave his father the cutest, sweetest smile ever and I saw Riley's eyes soften. Suddenly he lunged forward and pinned little Benny to the bed and began tickling him causing Benny to laugh hysterically and he tried to get his father to stop tickling him but Riley was enjoying it to much to stop.  Finally he stopped and plated some kisses on Benny's adorable face making him scrunch up his nose cutely.

"Daddy? I'm hungry?" Benny rubbed his tummy and pouted at him. Riley laughed and put him down. "Okay buddy, Mama and I will be out in a little bit."

Appeased by this Benny rolled to the edge of the bed and climbed off. He then made a beeline for the kitchen. I smiled at the cheeky little thing rush off for breakfast(his favorite meal) when my husband planted a kiss on my neck. "And how is the hottest mommy in the world?" I didn't get to answer him as he continued to suck and chew on my neck. I moaned...wait! We have a 4 year old waiting for us in a thin walled apartment! I don't want to have him walk in on his father "eating" his mother! "Riley! Behave!" I scolded him with a smile so he knew I wasn't upset. Pregnancy is making me want him as much as he wants me but we have to wait till Benny goes to daycare before we can do anything.  Riley seemed to sense something was going on so his hand went up my short nightgown and he cupped my womanhood and whispered "Don't worry honey....I'll take good care of this when Benny goes to daycare." He gave it a playful squeeze before letting it go an heading to the closet for a shirt.  Now call me a pervert but I reached over and stopped him. "Sorry love, but I'm enjoying the view too much!" I said with giggles.  He was just wearing basketball shorts so it was a great sight!  He's super ripped and his muscles just make me salivate. Damn the pregnancy hormones...but when I drop Benny off to daycare...I'm gonna take full advantage of them.

Riley chuckled and kissed me. We began making out in the closet when I heard "Mama? Daddy? Where you at?"

"You better get going,the boss want's his breakfast." Riley mumbled against my lips. I snickered and went out to Benny while he got dressed. I made him eggs and toast which he happily devoured. For Riley, I made him eggs with fruit. I on the other hand had cereal with ketchup. My boys stared at my meal with confusion and extreme disgust.

"Mama? Why do you eat cereal with Ketchup?" Benny asked me with his brow furrowed. Riley on the other hand stared at my food with horror. I mean really, nobody in this apartment has every heard of a pregnancy craving? Oh well. I showed Benny the bowl. "Want some?" I asked him.

He let out a shriek and fled the kitchen. I laughed but I saw Riley was looking at the cereal with hatred. "How bout you handsome beast?"

Riley scowled at me. "Your feeding that shit to my baby?"  he said in a voice dripping with fury and disgust.