The Following Morning

A/N: If you wanna read about Riley and Giselle's sexy night...give me 20 votes and 5 comments and I'll write it as a separate chapter since Wattpad won't let me go nuts with the smut. Anyway enjoy. I'm struggling with writing Corrupted and Hubris but I had my plans for this one meshed out. Enjoy!

Riley POV

I woke up after an epic night with Giselle. Last night...holy shit...I'm at a loss for words about how she rocked my world. For hours I devoured the sweet and innocent little woman who opted to marry me and I did everything I knew on pleasing a woman. I ate her out, smacked her tight little ass, fucked her with 8 different positions...it was one of the best nights of my life. No..the best night of my life.

I saw she was sound asleep. I grinned and kissed her on the cheek before heading into the shower. I stood there with the hot water cascading around me when the door opened. Giselle shyly walked in and wrapped herself around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and nuzzled my face into her neck. I stepped back to look at her and I couldn't help but be proud. She was covered in hickeys and love-bites. I spun her around and admired the ones on her ass and back. I did all of this and it was like marking my turf. This lady is mine. Mine to hold, love, and cherish. I felt her small hand run up my stomach and I noticed her sweet smile and soft eyes looking at me with love and affection.

"Hello you handsome beast." she said with a smile. There it is again. My amazing nickname. I need one for her when were alone. She sometimes calls me Riles which I don't care for but with her I don't mind. I call her Ellie sometimes since the bitch that goes by Jodi calls her Gigi. What the hell kind of name is that anyway? Whatever, that dumb whore is out of my wife's life. I return my attention to the beautiful creature in front of me. I got a nick name but will it work?

"Hello to you,you sexy little thing." I countered.

Her body went scarlet. It works! I began washing her body, working slow but steady. She let out moans of pleasure as I cleaned her off. She then took the body wash and began working on me. I let her take care of me and I tried not to lose control as her soft hands ran all over my body. Finally we finished and we got out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and watched her get ready. She looked at me as she slid on a bra and panties. "What are we doing today?"

I leaned against the door."You want a repeat of last night?"

She turned red again. "I...I... Why do you like making me blush?!" she stammered.

I grinned "Cause it's fun you sexy little thing."

She pouted at me. I walked over to her and I took her hand. "I like making you blush because it makes you look cuter then you already are."

I exhaled. "Now the boys and I were going to go and do some gambling or some arcade stuff. You have been requested to join by David, Ian, and Willy. Mom also wants us to try again for dinner."

She looked nervous. "Is Tammy still here?" she asked.

I scowled at the memory of that narcissistic skank showing up here to harass my wife. I'm gonna have some words with management when I get back. I didn't want to tell her the truth but I knew she would be hurt if I lied and she found out. I take a breath"As far as I know she is."

Now she turned pale. "Riley...what if we see her? I don't know how I would handle it. Can I just stay here while you have fun with the guys. We can meet..."

I cut her off. "You can't let fear dictate how you live your life. You can't be afraid of something happening.Which begs the question: Why are you scared of her?"