"Double Date"

Giselle POV

I smiled as my husband held me close to himself. I felt so ashamed of myself for the things I said to him earlier. I couldn't judge him for his past. A past that I have never known and that he wants to leave behind. He was my husband and I didn't give him a chance to explain himself. They say a key to a successful marriage is communication. I have to do better with that.

Riley gently pulled away from me. He looked at me with his happy grin. "I believe I promised you dinner."

I smiled and nodded eagerly. We went through a map of all the restaurants in Vegas. There are so many its hard to pick. We decided to go to the Rio seafood buffet. Riley and I both like seafood so we went by monorail. He held my hand the whole way there with a small smile on his face. I leaned over and snuggled into his side.He instantly wrapped one of his muscular arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer.

The whole ride was in silence. I wondered the whole trip there...do I love him? It's been three days since our wedding. He's so wonderful to me. He showers me with love even though he knows I haven't said it, he still tries to earn it from me. I feel happy when he's around me. He's really good looking with a great body...but I actually love his heart the most. He has a big and kind one and he shows it. I read up on him after the fight we had. I wanted to see how bad he was but aside from the horde of women who graced his bed...he was a good man.

He donated a lot of money to charities, specifically mental health,music programs for children, and to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. He volunteered at a lot of children's hospitals also. He also helps with Habitat for Humanity when he has a chance. He is so much better then a womanizer and party-boy that the media portrays him as.

I thought he was a player. Someone who only cared for himself. After the research...I felt like such a bitch. He didn't deserve anything I said or did. But we patched things up...and we're still going to try and make this work.

I saw a couple of girls eying Riley hungrily while we went to the restaurant. I tensed a bit but suddenly Riley gave me his crazy grin and captured my mouth in a kiss. I always feel my heart speed up when he does that. I looked breathlessly at him as he smiled at me. I glanced at the girls who looked at me with nothing hut hatred. To piss them off I winked at them, causing Riley to chuckle at the whole thing.

We sat down at our booth. I loved the date. We got to know each other more by talking about what our lives were like before we met. This time I was the one telling him about me.I began to get distracted. Riley consumes enough food to feed a small country. I couldn't help but stare at how his strong hands tore the crab legs apart like they were nothing. He saw me watching. Uh Oh. Time for his inappropriate innuendos. "Do you need a hand with yours babe?" Maybe not. I nodded and pushed the plate over to him.He broke them open and pulled some of the meat out for me to eat. He got up to get some oysters.

I sat there enjoying the crab when I heard " So the rock star finally decided to ditch you and here you are eating away the pain." My heart froze when I saw Kent looking at me with a maliciously gleeful expression. His blue eyes blazed with contempt and disgust as he looked at me. It went from bad to worse when I saw Jodi show up.

Jodi walked over and gave me a cold glare. "This is so you Gigi. Taking men who don't belong to you. You tried to take Kent away from me and now you took Riley away from Tammy Jackson." I tried not to cry as my so-called best friend wrenched my heart out. I looked at her, trying to remember my best friend and to see what happened to the girl who once called me her sister was now this cruel monster hell-bent on causing me pain.