•1

I wanna know your name and
I wanna know if you got a man
I wanna know everything
I wanna know your number and if I can come over and
I wanna know what you like
I wanna know so I can do it all night
But you telling me I'm just a friend
You telling me I'm just a friend
Ooh baby you
Got what I need
But you say I'm just a friend
Cause I can be your fantasy
But you say I'm just a friend
You say I'm just a friend
: Just A Friend by Mario
                     Kyren P.O.V.

          "Okay bye." I hung up my phone as I walked into Kroger to get some ice cream. They probably the only folks that carry the good French Vanilla. I went to grab me a cart and heard a voice that was so soft and cute.

          "I want some too!" She squealed.  I turned to see Khyla, the daughter of one my acquaintances. Khyla is an adorable six year old who has a dummy for a father. So he probably lost her in the store. But that's not like Khylan. He wouldn't lose his only child. Now somebody else's, maybe.

           "Khyla where are you? Yo mama gone beat my ass!" I heard Lyric yell. So that's who she's with. Lyric is this chick that I'm cool with. She holds work for me. And I wouldn't call her my piece on the side, cause she say I'm just a friend. But she my baby, she just don't know it yet.

                   I'm Kyren King. I prefer to be called King. Only my mama, sister, and wife can call me Kyren. I'm known around Atlanta as a wealthy businessman and I dabble in all businesses. I believe it is important to be an all around business mogul. I'm not feared, well just a little bit. However I am more respected than anything. I have the sheriff and mayor in my pocket, so I would say I'm powerful.

             Honestly I just do what I can to feed my family. My father left after my baby brother passed, well actually when he passed. He didn't even show up for the burial. So I had to start hustling at a young age to make sure my family ate. Mama made a way, but seeing her damn near starve while me and my sister ate damn near broke me. So I did what I had to do to make sure all three of us ate.

              "Khyla! Thank God I found you," she sighed.

         "I want french vanilla ice cream," the little girl said.

          "But I told you I had vanilla ice cream at the house," Lyric sighed.

            "I want FRENCH vanilla ice cream," Khyla said again. Lyric stared like she was about to snatch the little girl up.

         "Here you go ma," I said finally grabbing her attention.

        "Thanks Kyren," she smiled. I mugged her playfully.

            "What I tell you bout that Kyren shit?" I asked pinching her ass. She popped me eyeing Khyla. Lyric didn't have a big ass, but she had a nice one and it was a nice size and it's soft. I learned that in high school. She been popping my hand since. Lyric has always been by my side no matter who I'm with or who she's with. We're not best friends or anything, I want her though. I'mma get her.

           "Sorry King. It slipped," she smirked.

           "So what you about to do?" I asked her.

          "Probably take this girl back to her mama," she shrugged.

          "But I thought we were making sundaes?" Khyla pouted.

            "It's late and I gotta work tomorrow. You shouldn't have made me go everywhere looking for French vanilla when I told you I had vanilla. So better make sundaes at home," she shrugged. Khyla pouted.