Chapter 26

November 9

I roll over in the bed and open my eyes and see Lyric watching me with a small smile playing on his lips. "Hey beautiful." He says. This causes me to smile.

"Hey babe."

He leans in and kisses my lips. "Come tomorrow, you'll mine for eternity."

"I've always been yours for eternity."

"Mmm. But, you'll be Mrs. Lavender Adams come tomorrow night."

I smile. "I like the sound of that."

"So do I love. So do I." He intertwines our fingers and kisses the top of my hand. "We should probably get up. The guys will be here soon to get me and the girls will be here for your thing that you're doing."

"Yeah..." I say sighing. "I don't want to though."

He chuckles. "Come on my love." He stands up off the bed and pulls me up with him. I sigh and go with him. He leads me to the closet and puts me in front of him with his hands on my shoulders. "I don't know what you're doing, so you have to choose your clothes."

I laugh quietly and turn and look at him. I lean up to him and kiss him lightly. "What do you guys have planned?"

"Oh, you know. The usual clichéd bachelor party. Going to a strip club." He says smiling down at me.

"I highly doubt that seeing as two of you are already married and another two are severely gay."

He smiles. "This is true. But Danny isn't gay fyi. He's bisexual. Like me."

"I know. He's just dating Tony and I doubt you're going to a strip club."

"Yeah...Honestly, I don't even know what we're doing."

"You're not the only one. Anna and Rose both together are planning mine. I'm honestly really scared."

"You should be."

I walk to the bed and pick up my phone and dial Anna's phone number. "Yes oh, bride to be?"

I roll my eyes. "How am I supposed to get dressed when I don't even know what we're doing?"

"Easy. Come let me in and I'll pick your clothes."

"What?"

"I'm outside. It's cold. Let. Me. In. Lyric better have at least some pants on... did I mention it's cold?"

I laugh and tap Lyric. He looks up. "Hmm?"

"Will you go let Anna in? She's apparently freezing."

He smiles and shakes his head while walking towards the living room. "He's coming." The line disconnects.

"Thank god." I hear Anna say from the living room. "Why do you walk around shirtless?" She asks.

Lyric laughs. "Nice to see you too Anna."

I stand up and make my way to where they are. "You know, I can totally see why you're marrying him." Anna says motioning to Lyric. "He's gorgeous when he's shirtless."

I smile. "You caught me. That's totally the only reason I'm marrying him."

Lyric fakes hurt. "Well, don't I just feel loved. You only love me for my body." He scoffs then laughs. "I'm going to get a shower."

"Have fun. Don't drown." Anna says.

Lyric shakes his head while on the way to bathroom. "Are you hungry Anna?"

"Very much so. What you got?"

"Hmmm...Your favorite. Shrimp ramen noodles."

I put the hot water on the stove top to start boiling. "So, how nervous are you exactly?" Anna asks.