Love Truly

3 years later

Brooklyn felt something odd in the mist . The blinds were widely open allowing the sun to flow it's powerful beams onto her face . She sat up , confused as to why her bed was empty . As she turned over , her heart jumped at the sight .

"Haappyyy Birthdaaayy!" Her family cheered .

She smiled as tears burned the back of her eyes . She forgotten that today was her birthday .

"Happy birthday mommy!" Brione and Ba'Mier leaped on her bed , instantly attacking her with hugs then came Bracen and Fame .

"Happy birthday punk ass." Hisan joked , plucking her nose.

"Happy birthday law!" Arielle cheesed as she rubbed her 5 months belly .

"Thanks you guys!" I smiled .

"Come on mommy . Brush your teeth so we can have fun today!" Ba'Mier clapped . He can speak so clearly for his age as well as Bracen and Brione .

"Okay , okay." Brooklyn giggles .

Everyone left the room except for Bracen . Brooklyn didn't mind . She went into the bathroom and took care of her hygiene . While she was in the bathroom , Bracen started to feel sad . He thinks that he will be left alone because of what he overheard from what Marion said about him .

Brooklyn came out and smiled at her nephew . She instantly knew something was bothering him so she picked him up and started tickling him . He erupted in laughter .

"What's wrong Boo?" She asked him as she kissed him on the cheek .

"Where would I go?" He asks as he fiddled with his fingers . Brooklyn sat down , sitting Bracen in her lap .

"What you mean where would you go?" She asks for clarification .

"Y'all are going out right?" Bracen looked at Brooklyn .

"Yes , I suppose so?"

"Where am I going?" He pointed to himself .

"You don't want to come with us?" Brooklyn asked confused .

"Yess , I want to but you might not want me to be there." His tone saddened . He wasn't referring to Brooklyn as if she didn't want him to be there . He just didn't want to tell what he heard .

"Baby , of course I want you there ! You're basically my first born . Wherever I go , you go! Why would you think of something like that?" She asks . Brooklyn made sure that Bracen knew who his real mother was . She showed him pictures and talk to him about Amber a lot . He asks a lot of questions and she's sure to answer them to where he could understand .

He shrugged . She blew into his cheek where it made a fart noise . Bracen laughed .

"Let's go boo . I smell bacon!" Brooklyn carried Bracen downstairs into their kitchen . Hisan was over the stove cooking breakfast . Bracen got down so he could play with his cousins .

"Smells delightful." Brooklyn complimented her brother .

"Thanks you thanks you." Hisan is so childish .