Tragedy

I've been spending most of my time with Marion's dad . Marion been busy with 'work'. I barely talk to him now . He'll come over and check up on me with a simple hey then leave .

My feelings that I gained for him are slowly fading away . But awkwardly me and his dad's bond has grown tremendously .

"So you did what?" He laughed uncontrollably .

I laughed , "I stuck that bitch with my spoon. I carved it so that it'll be sharp then I shanked that hoe!"

"You is something serious." He finished off his laughter .

I chuckled , "Dad?"

"Yes , sweetheart?"

"I want my own place." I stated

"You want to leave me?" He placed his hands over his heart sarcastically.

"I just hate that I've been dependent for so long. I want to feel what's it like to be free , you know?"

"I understand baby girl. I don't know how Marion gone take it though." He poked his mouth out as if he was Donald Trump .

I laughed at his behavior . "I'm a big girl . I should be able to do what I want."

"True true. So let's go house hunting shall we?"

He stood up off the couch and grabbed his keys along with his phone .

"Right now?" I turned my body to face him .

"Yes darling."

"I don't have any money right now . I was just gone get a job and save up."

"You can still do that. Let's go."

Before I could protest , he marched over to me and grabbed my arm which reminded me of Jermaine's action. He dragged me out the house and pushed me into the car.

"For you to be so sad about me leaving you shold seem grateful." I stated as I fixed my hair

"Kind of."

I shrugged .

He chuckled , "I was just kidding dang cold hearted monster."

I giggled . As he started the car , he dialed a number and began to speak .

"Andy , we need you girl."

--

For the past three hours , we've been looking at apartments , condos and houses . This pretty brown skin female been with us showing us everything and explaining the costs and things.

It's getting dark outside and we're at the very last house . It's small but pretty . It's brick with blue trimming . It's a two bedroom and one bathroom . I loved it and the rent was only 350 a month .

"So what do you think?" Andy asks as she took us back to the living room .

"It's right just for me." I smiled .

"You want it?" Pops asks

"Yes!" I yelped

Andy showed her welcoming smile and clapped for excitement .

"Yes , so all we have to do is put down a deposit , get you to sign the lease and we'll be set."

I turned to him and was about to start a debate but he stopped me .

"Don't worry about a thing . I got you baby girl." He gave me a look that told me that he was proud of me . But why?

I really look up to this man like he's my biological father . For a short period of time , he done things that my father haven't done for me . It's like he wanted to get to know me . He wanted to grow a everlasting bond .