Secrets ~ Part 1

Hasin , Cavin , Antonio and I went to get a matching tattoo . We got an infinity sign but our names were creating the sign .

I got it on my wrist . I told Antonio it wouldn't make sense for him to get my name again so he just got Hasin and Cavin tatted .

Now we're on our way to an unknown place . I have no idea where we are going . I didn't feel like questioning it though . It was still early in the afternoon so I know we're not going to our dad's house yet .

Soon the car came to a stop and I noticed we were at the park .

"Mi use to love to cum yah." Hasin gleamed . He was the oldest out of the three .

"Mi kno right." Antonio agreed .

We all climbed out of the car and begin to walk to the basketball court .

"Want to play like old times?" Cavin asked

"Yes!" I chirped .

It was Hasin and I against Antonio and Cavin .

For hours we played basketball . Nonstop .

Night came and we was still playing .

I crossed Antonio then shot from the three point line . The ball bounced up from the rim then it went in.

"Yeaaaa . In your face bums." I cheered calmly .

"Whateva wi get unu next time." Antonio said . When he's out of breath , that's when his accent becomes heavy .

"Whatever . Let's go over to dad's." I suggested .

We went back to the car and got in . Antonio decided to drive and Cavin sat in the passenger seat while me and Hasin got in the back .

Cavin got some dry towels out of a bag that was placed in the front and gave them to us including some deodorant .

I found a rubber band on the seat and tied my hair into a high ponytail . Then I proceeded to wipe the sweat off my face and neck .

It wasn't long before we reached our destination .

I took the deodorant and applied it underneath my arms. I got out the car along with my brothers .

I stopped when I glanced at the towel and it was covered with my makeup . I screamed on the inside .

"You're okay Brook?" Antonio asked

"Yea I'm fine." I mumbled being careful not to look up at him .

I followed them with my head down . Cavin did his secret knock where he knocks three times then starts doing a beat then he knees the door twice then knocking three times again .

"Knee my door again foo!" My mom exclaimed in her accent . She's Puerto Rican .

We laughed , "Wassup mommy."

"Hello my babies." She greeted us . The boys looks at my mom as if she's their biological mom and I'm glad it's that way .

I quickly hugged her then ran to her bathroom .

"Where you going?" I heard my dad asked .

"I gotta pee really bad." I yelled .

I rushed into the bathroom then looked at my reflection . I was glad that my bruises were fading . I didn't look that bad but my neck tells other wise . For some reason , it heals slowly .

But it's not that visible . At least in my vision it doesn't .

I sighed then walked out .

--

"My children . I'm so glad to see all of you." Dad chuckled . He had us gathered in the kitchen giving us a brief speech about us being his children.

Which is stupid .

"I love yall dumb asses." He busted out into laughter . He's drunk by the way .

"We love you too asscrack." I said .

Everyone let out a soft laughter as dad turned his attention to me .

"Oh and I'm ready for you to officially be my son , Jermaine."

"Don't worry sir , it's coming soon." He placed a soft kiss on my cheek .

I want to choke him so bad for this front that he's putting on . My mom called him and told him about this get together and of course he agreed to come .

I felt Hisan and Antonio's eyes glaring at us . Antonio whispered something into Hisan's ear . He nodded then excused himself out of the kitchen . I found that very strange but my brothers are the definition of strange .

I felt someone tug at my arm and lift it in the air . It was Amber admiring my tattoo .

"What is this?" She asked which grabbed Jermaine's attention .

"Antonio , Hisan , Cavin and I went and got a matching tattoo ." I smiled but Amber's face stayed the same . A brief moment have passed then a frown appeared on her face but she tried her best to cover it .

For some odd reason , she doesn't get along with the boys and they don't seem to get along with her . It didn't cross my mind to ask if she wanted to tag along but I know they wouldn't want her name permanently marked on their skin .

"Why my name ain't tatted?" Jermaine whispered harshly to me .

I didn't know how to answer that . Once upon a time , it did cross my mind to get him tatted but things changed .

"I have something to tell you." Amber said . Her eyes were glistening indicating that she wanted to cry .

"Okay , let's go somewhere private." I grabbed her hand leaving Jermaine behind .

I will always and forever have a soft spot for my little sister . Anything that's bothering her , bothers me and I'll be damned if I let anything slide .

We exited the kitchen and went into my old bedroom which was on the first floor .

We went inside and I let her go in first allowing me to close and lock the door .

She sat on the bed and I sat next to her .

"What's wrong?" I asked

She was quiet for a few minutes . I didn't mind . I just let her gather her thoughts . She continued to stare at the floor fiddling with her fingers .

A tear finally escaped from her eye .

She sighed , "There are so much shit going on Brook. You just don't understand." She started .

"Make me understand."

She glanced at her belly and smiled weakly .

"Well I'm pregnant."

I gasped . "Bitchh I knew it ! Oh me goodness Amber ! Congrats baby girl." I hugged her but she didn't return the gesture .

"You're not happy?" I asked curiously while letting her go .

She wildly shook her head finally letting all her tears flow.

"I can't keep this baby Brooklyn." She exclaimed .

"Why?"

"I don't know how to tell you . You're gone fucking hate me!"

"No I won't . I promise I would never hate you." I tried to soothe her.

"Let's just start from the beginning because you deserve to know everything and the whole truth."

"Huh?" She's confusing me .

She mumbles something but I didn't get what she said .

"What?"

She grabs my hand and begin to sniffle .

"The boys tried to rape me Brook."