Family Reunion

Arielle

"Hush Bracen." I tried to calm him down . He would not stop crying and throwing tantrums .

"Want to talk to your TeeTee?" I suggested . He wasn't listening to me . He continued to cry . His face was turning into a cherry red and I can feel him getting a fever .

He's been crying nonstop since we left and that been two weeks ago . I'm afraid for his health . Some nights I'll cry with him because I don't know what to do . I have my child and Bracen to care for . This is too much responsibility .

"Try to call Brooklyn." Mr.Limpsey yawned .

"I did. Last night and this morning." I felt myself tear up . "She won't answer." I cried .

Just when Mr.Limpsey was about to speak , Fame started crying and that's when I started crying hysterically . I noticed one of Hisan's workers sighed in frustration . I guess the chaos was getting on his nerves .

"Why did they choose me?" I whined .

"Girl calm down." Mr.Limpsey said as he got up to get my baby .

"To make it worst , we don't even know where we are." I blubbered .

All I know is that we're in a nice ass neighborhood placed in a nice ass huge ass house. We're temporarily living like royalty .

I read the expression on his face and it told me that he knew . I'm stupid to think he didn't know . I'm not even gone bother to ask where we are because more than likely it's none of my business . It took us about four days to get here . I know we're not in a foreign place because everyone here is just like us but instead the population holds more of Caucasians . So we stand out .

"Let me get him." Mr.Limpsey laid Fame on the couch so he could get Bracen . I wiped my face and went to pick up my baby .

"Hush!" He raised his hand at Bracen . Bracen quieted down in fear .

"That's not right." I said .

"He needs an ass whooping. He's getting old enough to know right from wrong." He said sternly .

"He's just a child ." I rolled my eyes .

One thing I learned about Mr.Limpsey is that he's all about discipline . When we made a stop to get some food , Bracen peed on himself . Brooklyn have him well trained , he was saying "Pee Pee." Mr.Limpsey tried to whoop him for that but I stopped him . He's just a kid . He couldn't hold it and I thought it wouldn't be fair for him to get a whooping for that .

Bracen started crying again and Mr.Limpsey sent a hard force to his face .

"What the fuck Daniel!" I exclaimed . I laid my baby down and went to comfort him .

"The fuck you called me!?" He raised his voice .

"Fucking DANIEL! That's your name right!" I yelled back .

"Bitch you gone respect me!" He grabbed a hand full of my hair and yanked me backwards causing me to drop Bracen on the couch . I turned over to make sure he didn't fall on Fame .