Mama Knows Best

I stayed over Marion's house for a little bit. He lived in the projects which was really weird the fact that he has a Bugatti . Unless it's a hand me down but still , if you have a nice luxury ass car then you should be living in a nice luxury ass house , right ?

It was a nice sized apartment and it was neat . I continued to smell weed . I smelt it as soon as we stepped through the door .

It didn't bother me . I'm used to it just because Jermaine smokes all the time . He even forced me to smoke some with him . That's another story for another time.

Now I'm comfortably sitting on the couch while Marion is in the kitchen fixing us a late night snack. He didn't have tv so I was patiently waiting on him . I felt on my pockets and my breast area and realized I didnt have my phone .

"Damn." I mumbled

"What?" Marion asked curiously

"I don't have my phone." I simply stated

"Here." He dugged in his pocket and pull out an iPhone 6 . He tried to hand it to me but I rejected .

"I'm good ."

"You sure. You don't need to make any calls? I don't want people to think you went missing now."

"I'm grown . I can handle myself." I spoke in a dull tone.

He nodded his head in understanding .

"Well the sandwiches and stuff are in the kitchen." He pointed

"Why you didn't bring it out here?" I questioned .

He gave me a weird look , "Look woman I think I did enough by just fixing your ass something to eat . At least you can do is get the shit yourself!" He barked .

I scrunched my face up and stood off the couch .

"Rude ass." I said under my breath

"I bet you won't repeat that." He challenged

I gave him a slight glare and then went into the kitchen . I don't know this dude and I don't know what he's capable of .

There were two ham sandwiches with a bag of hot cheetos placed on a white plate . On the side was a cup of red koolaid .

Something came over me and I soon lost my appetite. I just stared at the food as a flashback ran through my mind .

Flashback

"You're not going to eat?" Jermaine asked .

He simply fixed me a ham sandwich with cheese and placed a bag of lays on the side .

"Bae I told you I can't eat." I whined

"I fixed that shit for you!" He snapped . His veins peeped from his neck and his eyes were blood shot red .

I been feeling ill all day and couldn't stomach my food .

"Baby-"

"EAT!" He yelled

I jumped at his voice . My nerves begin to tremble and my throat begin to close . I hesitantly picked up my sandwich then sniff it .

That's a habit of mine .

"I can't eat it . It stinks." I covered my nose and put the sandwich back on the plate .

Soon an aching pain took over my chest. Jermaine's fist made its point by sending three life threatening punches .