Friends Again

I suddenly felt heat hovering over my face . For a moment , I thought I was in hell .

My eyes begin to flutter open and I noticed that I was positioned in front of a window that was secured with nails and boards . Sunlight was beaming through the cracks .

"Hey baby."

I felt someone take a hold of my hand and a pair of lips connect with them .

"Where am I?" I asked barely above a whisper .

"You remember anything?" The voice asked .

Instantly , images of Marion body being jerked back and forwards and blood trailing in my mouth came to mind .

"Where's Marion?" I cried

"I'm right here baby girl." I couldn't move my neck . I was in too much pain . I figured he was the one who was holding my hand .

"Are you okay?" I sniffled .

"I'm good baby girl . How about you?"

"I'm in a lot of pain." I cried even harder .

"I'm sorry baby girl . The nurse will give you some pain meds." He begin to stroke my hair .

I looked at the ceiling and noticed it's not white . It was black with rust and it seemed to be dried up blood in various spots.

"Is that my blood?" I tried to yell. I felt myself about to panic

"No. No baby girl . It's not your blood . Calm down."

"Where am I?" I asked once again .

"I had to bring you to my trap." His tone saddened .

I constantly heard footsteps trampling against the weak floors .

"I need a real doctor Marion!" I said fiercely .

"My nurse has a degree baby girl . She know what she's doing."

"Had my mom call? Did you inform my mom?"

"No-"

"What you mean no?!"

"Calm down and focus on healing. It's been about three weeks-"

"Three weeks since what?"

"You been in a coma."

"A coma!?" I turned my heard so fast I popped my neck resulting in a burning sensation from my neck to my skull.

"Damn!" Marion exclaimed . He rushed to give me some assistance . I noticed a short brown skin female sticking a needle in the bag that was connected to me . I had the urge to kick her .

"Be careful baby girl." He pouted .

The short girl whispered something in his ear and then he nodded .

Suddenly I felt a discomfort in my lower back area . I felt on the cushion that I was laying on and it was brick hard .

"What type of shit is this?" I exclaimed .

"Damn . You're doing too much to be coming out of a coma." He stated

That's when I snapped .

"Bitch the point of me being in a coma is that I'm not able to get out of one . So how the fuck I've been in a coma and I have the ability to react like I was never in one?!"

"Lower your fucking tone!"

"Your stupid ass nurse don't know what the fuck she's talking about . Where she earn her degree? Did she go to college or did she log in cause there's a difference!"