Enough Is Never Enough

The night was dark and mysterious . Passing cars roaming passed each other eager to reach their destination . Out of the ordinary , an old station wagon makes a sharp u turn .

The driver of the vehicle is panicking while sweat poured from his face . Nervous from the situation that him and his acquaintance just got involved in and fear that the victim , that's laying lifeless in his back seat , soul have drifted away .

"You think she need to go to the hospital?" The acquaintance asked frantically

"No , we're already in a tight situation with the police and if we go up in there with her then they will most definitely lock us up."

"But she needs help."

"She's in good hands . Trust me!" He barked .

"Le-lets just get her to Hisan!" She breathed defeated

"Why the fu-"

"That's her brother!"

He begin to think of their options . Aware that bringing Hisan's beloved sister in this condition could lead to questions that can not be answered .

"Ugh . Fine!" He knew that its the only route that they can go .

-
Hisan

I watched my little sister lay lifelessly on the soft material mattress . Her hands covered her chest as she struggled to take her next breath . Her eyes closed tightly as she shook slightly .

Anger settled into my heart . Hatred settled into my mind . Revenge settled into my stomach.

I wanted to reach out and touch her but I couldn't . My pride wouldn't let me. I watched as she breathed in so heavily and then nothing . I paused .

I became aware of her lack of oxygen but what I could do about it ? She told me not to do anything about it .

I closed my eyes as I sighed .

I placed the Italian printed blanket over her face .

My heart went out for her other half but my trigger finger will go out for the one who did this.

Cavin and Antonio came in about a minute after .

"She's gone?"

I nodded my head .

"You know what we have to do."

Mistakenly a devious smile came across my face . I stood from her bed side and chuckled .

"Call him over."
-

Arielle

No one knew who brought her here . She just laid carelessly on the front porch .

I watched as her eyes fluttered open and begin to adjust themselves to the sunlight shining from the window .

"She's waking up." I stated .