Dear Brooklyn

Dear Brooklyn ,

You have been the best thing that came into my life . Well it's more of me coming into your life but I'm grateful that you're my sister . I know things been rocky and some situations is hard to explain . But since I'm aware that I don't have that much time left , there some things that you should know .

Before you and Jermaine met , I had an encounter with him . It wasn't a crush but you know since I was only 12 , I couldn't do anything about it . Really didn't think much of it .

But one night , he changed my life . He snuck into my room and we talked . We talked about our future together and how we'll grow old together . He even told me he loved me and how age is nothing but a number . That night he took my virginity . I didn't understand that concept but i realized it later on in life . Remember I bled for some days and y'all concluded I started my menstrual cycle . He was the cause of that .

After that , he took interest into you . Y'all became extremely close and I seen how you fell in love with him . I didn't want to interfere in anything that y'all had going . We stopped talking for awhile but then I got pregnant at the age of 15 by my ex . Jermaine somehow found out and got mad . He beaten me to the point where I lost my baby .

He was even angry with the fact that I had extreme love for Hisan .

Remember when I ran away for two weeks . I knew that you would be the main person by my side but I just didn't know how to tell you . I was afraid that you would judge me .

After that incident , we've been fooling around . I tried to break it off when he proposed to you . Even that night of the proposal , he came over my house and tried to impregnate me . Words can't explain how fucking furious I am of myself . I will never forgive myself and I pray to the good Lord above that you forgive me .

So now you should know that Jermaine is Bracen's father .

He didn't want me to have the baby because he grew attached to you . I think the main thing is that he wanted to have control over both of us but I put a end to it and that is why I'm not here with you today . He knew that I was gone tell you everything that's been happening behind closed doors . I know he planned my death and sooner or later he will be planning Bracen's death . So I'm asking you , for dear life , can you please protect my baby .

I'm so sorry . I'm sorry you had to find out this way .

I'm sorry .