Unexpected Delivery

Anonymous

The full moon revealed itself through the night sky . The star sparkled as the wind smoothly waved in the midst . Despite the beautiful scenery and the feel of the weather , the old man was very grumpy .

"Bout time you got here . I wasn't gone stay out here all damn night waiting on you."

"I had a lil mix up." Jermaine explained .

"Mix up my ass what you want?"

"I need help getting Brooklyn-"

"You're still stuck on her?" The man scoffed .

"Dude , just listen . I need you to bring her to me."

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

Jermaine smirked , "It'll be a much easier task if I did not."

The old man sighed . He was disgusted at the fact that Jermaine couldn't handle his own . He always needed someone else to deal with his problems . He was weak in his eyes . "Dead or alive?"

"Alive obviously." Jermaine was getting impatient with him .

"How much you're talking?"

"3 grand."

The old man laughed , "You're joking , right?"

Jermaine shrugged .

"Bringing her to you alive will be at least 10 grand only because she's carrying not only herself but a child. Not to mention I will have to remove some people that will be in the way of me getting her so that'll be an extra 10."

Jermaine chuckled , "You're one old greedy ass man. How do you know about her pregnancy?"

"At least I'm not a cheap old man." He laughed at his own joke . "And I know my ways and plus I saw her in the mall."

Jermaine laughed , "So you're in?"

"Shit I might as well." Jermaine went on and explained the plan to him . After the two were done , the men shook hands then went their separate ways .

"Aye , what if you fail?" Jermaine asked . The man turned around slowly and chuckled .

"Then I'll just fail."

--

Brooklyn

"How long do you think it gone take before he gets there?" I asked Hisan .

He sighed , "He's a fast driver . It'll probably take him two days."

We went ahead and allowed Rico to go get Bracen , Fame and Arielle . I felt skeptical about it at first like why bring them back here when Bracen is still in danger . But then I had to realize who I was .

"You shouldn't be stressed about it Brooklyn." Marion sat next to me as he wrapped his arm around me .

"He's my baby Marion. He's my responsibility. Amber trusted me with him." I pouted .