A Mother's Guidance

"Tee Tee."

"Tee Tee!" I felt a tiny smack to my face . My eyes popped opened , instantly glaring at Bracen .

"What?!" I growled .

"Don't talk to him like that." Marion walked into the room . He grabbed Bracen then aggressively gripped my ass .

"Ouch!" I squeaked.

"Get up and get the twins." He ordered . Just when he left the room , I heard the babies cry . I sighed . I flipped the covers off my body and went to comfort the twins barefooted .

"Hey my babies!" I chirped . Bunnie quieted down a little but Bae continued to cry . I picked them up with each hand , cradling them into my arms . I glanced at the clock and it read 7:05 a.m .

I carried them into our bedroom , placing them in the center of the bed . Bae calmed down and Bunnie begin to fuss .

"Calm down baby." I whispered to her . I hurriedly went into the bathroom to care for my hygiene , leaving the door open . I came back out and Marion was sitting on the bed holding Bunnie .

"How you gone leave them on the bed like that?" He asked . I can tell he was aggravated .

"I sat them in the middle of the bed and I left the door open Marion."

"That doesn't matter . If you wanted to leave , you should've told me to get them . Bunnie loves to move around . Her ass was nearly at the edge of the bed when I walked in . " Bracen ran into the room drinking on his sippy cup . He ran to me and wrapped his arm around my leg .

"I'm sorry Marion . I didn't want my stanky ass breathe in their face." I explained .

"Just be careful Brook." He said as he kissed Bunnie on the forehead . I sat Bracen on the bed and picked up Bae.

"I'm going to fix their bottles."

"I already did . They're sitting on the kitchen counter." He informed .

I nodded and walked out the room , entering the kitchen . Bracen followed and started kicking me .

"Stop it!" I scolded him . He stopped as a frown formed on his face .

I grabbed Bae's bottle and begin to feed him . I admired his facial features . Everyone claims the twins look like me so they predict that their personality will be like Marion's but in my opinion , they look like him .

"Tee Tee."

"Yes Bracen ?"

"Mar Mar." He started pointing out the kitchen .

"Go to him." I said as I turned my attention back to Bae.

Bae finished his whole bottle so I placed him on my shoulder and gently pat him on the back .

"Baby , I'm about to head out ." Marion walked in with Bunnie in his arms .

"Where you going?"

"We need some food in this house." He started to hand Bunnie to me but then stopped as he evaluated me .

"Imma call Hisan to come and help you-"