Drink In My Cup

We walked through the doors like we owned the club . My hair was pressed and bone straight which was done by Amber . I wore a burgundy mini dress that stopped mid thigh making my booty look extra juicy and my breast to look firm . I put on some type of cream that was recommended by Amber and it worked really well by hiding my scars .

I went light on the makeup and simply wore some black converses . I just wanted to feel comfortable tonight .

Amber on the other hand wore a black crop top revealing her pierced belly button with a pair of black tights . Her hair was also bone straight but she made me cut her hair to shoulder length . Her makeup matched her attire which made her look sexy as fuck . Her booty is bigger than mines but that was okay .

We held hands as we maneuvered our way through the crowd . Of course , we gotten lustful glares but we ignored all of that .

We sat at the bar and waited on the bartender to take our order .

"The club is lit tonight." Amber said .

"I know right."

The bartender was unfortunately occupied with some hood rats with crusty weave.

"Let's dance. We'll be back later." I suggested .

I grabbed her hand and went to the middle of the dance floor.

Rain down by kirko bangz ft August alsina begin to flow through the speakers . Amber and I begin to dance in unison but not any of that grinding shit cause that's nasty.

We just stood in each other proximity and moved our hips to the beat .

I soon felt myself dancing alone . I looked around and seen Amber grinding hardly on this dudes crotch . I laughed but continued to dance on my own .

I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist . An irrie feeling came over me . I didn't want to turn around for some odd reason so I unwrapped myself from his embrace and made my way out of the crowd . I went back to the bar and waited on the bartender once again .

He was nowhere in sight .

"Sorry , I left girl." Amber sat next to me .

"It's fine."

"Where's the bartender?"

"I have no idea."

"Brooklyn!"

My attention went to Arielle and her belly .

"What the hell you're doing here?"

"Don't worry . I'm just here to pick up my best friend. I called a million and one times but he still haven't picked up." She pouted .

"You shouldn't be here girl." I said sternly

"I know I know." She sighed .

"Amber this is Arielle . Arielle this is my sister , Amber." I introduced them .

"Hey." They spoke .

"Y'all are really beautiful . Y'all showing out." She complimented .

"Thanks girl. Now get out of here with that belly of yours." I demanded .

"Ugh okay . I'll call you later . It was nice meeting you." She said to Amber .

"You too."