Lets Get Married

Next Morning

"Try to call her." Rico said as he exhaled the cigar that he was smoking .

"I've tried eight times." I frowned , "I'm about to go up there myself." I said as I stood up .

"I'm coming with you." He stood up and fixed his clothes . As I was walking to my room , Hisan and Marion walked through the door .

"Go in your room and lock the door." Hisan said calmly but I know he was furious .

"What's going-?"

"We don't have time for your bullshit! Go in your room and lock your door!" He scolded .

I hesitated . I squinted my eyes then proceeded to do what he told me to do.

"And close your window!" He yelled . He knows I like to sleep with the window open .

I went into my room and locked the door . I went across the room to close and lock my window . I could only wonder what's going on . I attempted to call Arielle on FaceTime once again .

It rung for five minutes and then someone finally answered it but the camera was facing the ceiling .

"Hello?" I said .

Nobody was answering me . I heard a couple of shuffling and then Bracen screaming as if someone was brutally murdering him .

"Bracen!" I yelled .

"Stop!" Someone yelled . It sound like it was Arielle.

"Arielle!" I yelled .

Then I heard Fame crying . "Shut up!" Someone with harsh base in their voice yelled and then Fame stopped crying .

"My baby!!" Footsteps was traveling on the hard wood floor . It was too much chaos .

And all of a sudden , the call ended .

When I tried calling back , Hisan texted me .

Hisan: purple cat

"What the fuck?" I thought .

I soon heard commotion being held in the living room . I snuck out of my room and eased my way along the wall . I stopped once I was in the entrance coming into the hallway . I peeked around the corner and there kneeled Hisan , Rico and Marion held at gunpoint with their hands tied behind their backs .

They seem fearless . Rico still had that cigar in his mouth like he didn't care about the consequences .

Marion attention jerked to me and then he scolded me with his eyes along with Hisan .

Hisan gave me the death glare but I didn't care . I refused to loose anymore love ones . I refuse .

"Where's your precious girl huh?" One asked with a heavy accent .

"Who?" Marion acted clueless .

I eased back into the room then grabbed my shotgun . Nothing but fiery ran through my veins .