We Wait .

"I like this shirt."

Arielle and I are in forever 21 . We already shopped from other stores . We left the babies with Hisan .

"Yea . It's cute." I complimented . "You seem unbothered about the discovery of your brother."

"I been knew who he was." She shrugged .

"How?" I furrowed my eyebrows .

"Your brother have his ways. I just didn't know about that Mr.Limpsey dude and I didn't recognize Marion."

"Yea . He had got his ass beat . For what ? I have no idea." I sighed .

"But I must say , you're a strong woman." She said .

"Why you say that?" We walked to the bras and panties section.

"You've been through a lot and I mean A LOT." She stressed . I chuckled .

"I mean to be completely honest . I brought a lot on myself . If only I wasn't so naive and stupid then I would never be in this predicament." I confessed .

"I have a question though."

"Go for it." I said as I read the sizes of this bra set .

"Why do you have so many scars on your legs?"

"I was once in an abusive relationship. Duh. I thought I told you that?"

"Awe shit yea . Jermaine." She waved her hand .

"Stupid ass." I mumbled .

"Hisan is planning something on him." She looked around to make sure nobody was lurking .

"I figured."

I started rubbing my belly because baby girl started kicking .

"It's time to go." Arielle whispered .

She grabbed my hand and tried to rush me out the back of the store .

"Slow down." I unloosened myself out of her grip.

I turned around to get the bra set I was looking at . As I was walking , my eyes got stuck on Jermaine .

"Brooklyn." Arielle said sternly in my ear .

"It's fine Art." I called her by the nickname I gave her . Sometimes I get tired of pronouncing her name.

"You sure?" She said as she got into defensive mode .

I giggled , "Yea . I'm good."

He rolled himself in with a tall Darkskin female by his side . She should be a model .

I grabbed two bra sets and went to the register . I patiently waited in line .

"You're not gone get that shirt?" I ask as she eye balled Jermaine.

"Nah."

I laughed , "If looks could kill."

It was my turn to pay for my items . I took out a $20 dollar bill and attempted to pay for them but my arm was jerked back .

"I'll pay for my baby."

I looked down and was met by Jermaine . He tried handing the woman an one hundred dollar bill but I punched his knuckles . He winced in pain .

"You need to roll somewhere else." Arielle said aggressively .

He laughed . I paid for my items as the worker gave us a weird look .