Baby Boy

Marion

Ive been staying by Brooklyn's side all night. It was indeed her sister who was in critical condition . The doctor couldn't give us much information because they had to rush her into surgery.

Brooklyn isolated herself into a corner of the waiting room. I tried to comfort her but she didn't want to be bothered . We've been waiting on some news about her sister for five hours now.

"Where's my baby?" Someone yelled

The entire waiting room turned their attention to a short Puerto Rican woman standing at the front desk. She was crying hysterically . Then I realized she was Brooklyn's mother. I would've went to her but I decided against it .

The receptionist tried to be calm and talk to her even though you can tell that she wanted to blow up in her face . Soon after , the Jamaican muppets walked in .

"Where is my sister?" Antonio yelled . The chaos became too extreme when Cavin butted in.

Hisan began to observe the room and he instantly noticed me.Rage appeared on his face and for the first time ever , I felt a pinch of fear . I don't know why though .

I turned my back to them and sulked down in the chair . I looked over at Brooklyn , she was still cradled in the corner silently crying to herself .

"Where's Brooklyn?" A harsh voice said

Hisan looked down at me evilly . I had to act like I wasn't fearful . He's the only brother out of the three that I would bow down to only because he means what he say and he doesn't let no one slide by with disrespect or dishonor.

I casually pointed to the corner of where she was sitting . He looked at her and sighed .

"It would be best if you leave." He stated calmly.

I didn't know if I should follow his advice or stand my ground but I knew if I stay , only trouble would be greeting me .

I stood up gradually and began to walk around him but he stopped me .

"I wouldn't go that way."

Brooklyn's mom and dad including Cavin and Antonio was paying us no mind . They was still yelling at the receptionist for answers . I was confused on why he was sparing me but I wasn't hesitate to go the other way so that the other brothers wouldn't see me .

As I was leaving , I stopped to say my good bye to Brooklyn .

I kneeled down to her and gently stroked her hair .

She sniffed and looked at me . Her face was red and puffy from all the tears . That made me not want to leave but I knew it was my only option .

"I'll see you later okay?" I said softly .

She didn't speak . She just looked over to Hisan and he nodded at her . For a brief second , I forgotten all about her being apart of setting me up . So I stood up , and walked out of the hospital .

Brooklyn

Hisan sat beside me and began to hold me in his arms .

"What happened?" He asked .

By this time I calmed down .

"She called me crying . She was telling me how someone was trying to kill her . She couldn't tell me who , she was talking too fast trying to find somewhere to hind . Traffic held me and Marion up . I couldn't get to her in time." I cried .

"Who?"

"I don't know . She kept saying 'He's coming to get me . He's trying to kill me.' So much shit was going on in the background ." I said as I wiped my face .