You'll Be Back

I'm standing in my living room holding my nose in pure disgust . The air was filled with sex , weed , and body odor .

I walked in a little bit closer to see a iPhone 5c placed on my couch . Notifications were popping up on the front screen . Jermaine has a iPhone 6 so who's phone is this?

I would pick it up and investigate but I decided against it .

I peeped in the kitchen and there was a pair of blue panties on the floor . The fact that it was visible enough to see brown stains in the underwear made me sick to my stomach .

I continuously heard a commotion upstairs . Constant laughters and conversations . I walked upstairs careful not to make any sudden noises .

I was smart enough to not park Marion's car in the drive way . Parking the car in the drive way would've been a stupid decision , the fact that Jermaine could easily look out the window and see me . I wanted this to be quick and easy without an interrogation .

When I made it to our master bedroom , I realized that he wasn't in there but in the guest room down the hall . I guess he respects me enough to not do it in our bed .

I stood in the hallway and listened to the conversation that was being held in my home . "Boy stop!" The girl sounded like a young ass school girl . I soon heard Jermaine's laughter . I used to love that laugh .

I took that time to go in our room and grab a few clothes . I took my overnight bag out of the closet and sat it on the bed as I quickly but carefully grabbed some clothes and stuff it in my bag . Soon my bag got full so I grabbed my other one . I was still on the lookout for any movement in the hallway because I do not want him to sneak up on me .

I went into the bathroom to get my mother's necklace . It was a heart shaped diamond with her name carved on the inside . She gave it to me when I was 15 . It was something that I wanted to cherish forever and if I lost it then I wouldn't know what to do .

"You're looking for this?" I was startled by a deep patronizing voice . I stood to see Jermaine holding my mother's necklace . He was shirtless and damn sure beautiful .

What the fuck is wrong with me ?

I exhaled and closed my eyes for a brief moment .

He had this sympathetic look in his eyes . The look he always give me after he beats me .

He sighed and walked towards me then behind me . He placed the necklace around my neck and attached the end of it . Then he walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed .

I ignored his devilish glares and continued to pack my bags . I realized a long time ago that he's bipolar .

"You're finally leaving me huh?" He snickered .

I didn't respond .

"You think I didn't see you in that Honda?"

I paused for a second . I cleared my throat and zipped my bag . Before I could pick them up , he grabbed me by arm and pulled me closer to him .

"Don't for a second think that you're leaving me because I promise you , you'll be back." He said through gritted teeth .

"So go on and take your little vacation because sooner than later you'll be back in my bed." With that being said , I jerked my arm from his grip .

I gave him a harsh glare as I grabbed my bags and walked out the room.

"Bitch who are you?" I was greeted from a ghetto ass looking chipmunk with green hair standing butt ass naked in the hallway.