Jamaican Muppets

For the past month , I've been waking up in Marion's arm which became the best feeling in the world .

He would leave early in the morning and won't come home till late at night but I haven't missed a moment of me waking up in his embrace .

We've gotten closer . Our bond is growing to be unbreakable .

He's been careful to not bring his work home with him . The only thing he would have me to do is count his money and make sure he's not short .

The only people that knows that I'm staying with him is my mom . She's eager to meet him but I'm not ready for him to meet my family yet .

I haven't spoken to Amber since that day of that phone call . Ive texted her , I've called her , I've emailed her . I have done everything . I just gave up . Eventually she'll talk to me when she's ready .

I haven't had any contact with Jermaine which is good but it's irky . You know ? I'm not upset that I'm not with him . I'm happy as fuck . Life is finally going good . It's just that I still have this cave over my heart .

It's because of him .

Marion been so patient with me and he slightly helped me build my self esteem . He treats me like a woman . He tries to spoil me but I reject all the material things . I just want him .

I've spoken with my brothers . I've went out with them a couple of times . Like I said , life is good .

"Baby girl." Marion came into the kitchen as I was preparing breakfast .

"Yes?"

"I have to head out. It won't be long."

"Okay." He wrapped his arms around my waist and landed a kiss on my cheek . I felt him smirk and I couldn't help but to blush . He pulled away and grasped my booty .

"It's all mine!" He stated playfully . He did the 'I'm watching you' motion as he walked out the house .

I laughed . Verbally , we haven't made it official but our actions says other wise . I'm not complaining though , not one bit .

When I was done , I fixed my plate . I sat down at the table and begin to scroll on Instagram .

Lately I've been seeing Amber posting suicidal quotes . She even posted an image of someone slicing their wrists as they tied a rope around their neck .

I never ignore them . I always leave a comment telling her that I'm here for her and to not do anything stupid . I always leave about a paragraph or so .

I became concerned . I even went by her place recently . She doesn't live there anymore . I can easily find out where she's located but I decided to give her some space . But soon I'll be paying a visit .

I was interrupted when I began to receive a call from Hisan .

"Yelp!" I answered .

"Where you at?"

I can tell that he was aggravated but he remained calm .

"Home." I stated . Just when I said that Marion snuck a kiss on my cheek . He startled me and he had the audacity to laugh .

"No you're not B . Where are you?" He snapped .

"Why Hisan?" I sighed

"Why nobody know where you are ? We been by your place you weren't there. Jermaine said you haven't been home-" he continued to rant but my attention drifted to a gray box that was placed in Marion's pocket .

He fixed his plate and sat across from me .

"Brook!"

"What foo!"