We Are Forever

"Turn left." He instructed . He have not taken his eyes off me since we left the cemetery . He been staring intensely at my body even though I'm casually dressed with a pair of joggers and a plain old tshirt . I felt my heart begin to beat irregularly . I continued to look back at my babies . They stopped crying and are now asleep .

"Do not hurt them." I whispered .

"I will never do that , unless you push me to." He bit his lips . It wouldn't take a rocket science to know what's going on in his mind .

He started caressing my thigh as I turned left in an alley . My hormones suddenly died . I do not want him to touch me .

I slapped his hands as I stopped the car . "Get out Jermaine." I said sternly

He laughed . "Really??" He said in a high pitch voice . "You think you can just-"

I stuck my hand in between the seat near the door . Hisan always told me to keep a gun underneath my seat for emergencies , of course . I pulled it out and pointed it directly at his head .

His mouth dropped .

"I have my fucking kids in my damn car!" I instantly slap him with the butt of the gun , slapping the gun from his hand . It landed in the backseat . He held his hands up defensively .

He was glaring at me with a sinister look then he started laughing .

"What's funny?"

"You think you're smart." He laughed harder . All of a sudden , cars started coming into the opposite way of the alley . My reflex came through and I tried to hit him again but he grabbed my hand , twisting my wrist . I dropped the gun as someone pulled me from the car and threw me to the ground . I mumbled cursing words .

"Brooklyn." Jermaine whined as he stepped closer to me . A few men started walking towards me as well .

"Your sister pussy was awesome but I swear it wasn't better than yours." His eyebrows raised .

"I would let my niggas see what that sweet pussy got in store while I tend to my kids." He stuffed his hands in his pocket then looked back at the car . I continued to stare at him as I stood to my feet . He watched my every move then he came to me .

He roughly grabbed my face , pressing his lips against mine . I tried to back away but he was too strong . My lips begin to ache . He finally let go , not breaking the eye contact that we were having . He pulled my engagement ring out of his pocket then fiddled with it .

"You deserve this." He spoke . "I deserve you." He grabbed my hand then slid the ring onto my finger .

"Don't you ever take this off because we are forever." He smiled .

--

He roughly pushed me onto the bed , closing the door behind him . I laid there , staring blankly at the ceiling . I'm guessing we are now in his mansion .

He took off his shirt revealing his toned abs , strong v line and chocolate skin . He climbed on top of me and started landing kisses on my neck . He started nibbling on my soft spot , fully aware that it'll make me go crazy . I bit my tongue to keep me from moaning .

"You missed how I used to make you feel?" He whispered deeply .

My core started to flow like water . My breathing started to cut in half . My mind started doing wonders . I just couldn't process everything properly .