"You miss how I used to do this?" He continued to nibble on my soft spot as he moved his hands into my joggers , gently rubbing against my lips . I mistakenly whimpered .

"You miss that . Don't you?" He stared into my eyes . I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't . He sat up also pulling me up . He took my hair out of its little bun then he kissed my forehead .

"I love to see your hair flow as you screaming out my name." He chuckled .

He pulled my shirt over my head as I started unbuckling his pants . I stared hungrily at his erect member . He put his hands over mine . I looked to see his shocked facial expression .

"You have never done that before." He said confusingly .

"Is that what Amber did to keep you around?" I asked as I squinted my eyes .

He pushed my hair out of the way and shook his head .

"That's what she did but I don't feel comfortable with you doing it."

"Why? You think I'm not good enough?" I semi yelled .

"No! It's just that -- you're my baby . My dick is going inside of you not in your mouth . I just think it don't belong there-"

"So you saying I'm the type of bitch who doesn't deserve to please you." I frowned .

"Brooklyn-"

"No , let me please you." I lowered my tone .

He looked skeptical and afraid for some odd reason .

"Im not going to bite . I just want to please you , please." I begged .

He sighed as he looked off to nowhere in particular . I pushed him a little , indicating him to lay down . He laid back as he placed both of his hands behind his head . I started kissing him from his neck all the way to his chest .

"Where are my babies?" I looked up .

"They're safe baby." He said .

"Where are they?"

"Just across the hall." He pointed . I nodded as I started back kissing him . As I reached his v line , I started tracing it with my tongue . I felt him tense up . I laughed . I swung my hair to one side . I'm not gone lie , I love the way he's watching me .

I smiled seductively as I pulled his hard member out . I held it with both hands as I positioned myself to what's on his mind . I started twisting my tongue as I neared myself to the head . I laid on my stomach as I took one of my hands and grabbed my pocket knife from my boxer shorts that I was wearing underneath my joggers . I pulled it up to my chest and I laid on it . Then I started rubbing his hard member , caressing every inch . I watched as his breathing picked up .

I smiled evilly at the sight .

"Jermaine." I whispered . I let my breathe tender his member . He slightly groaned .

"Huh."

"You're ready for me baby?" I said seductively . He couldn't even look at me . His eyes was closed tight . I'm guessing surprised that I'm about to do what he thinks I'm about to do .