I sighed “I mated with a vampire because lord Raziel told me, plus she is my real mate” They’re eyes widen at the mention of Raziel even Blaze.

If you do not know who Raziel is his a archangel, his name means ‘Secrets Of the Gods’ and Raziel was the one who created us, every one of us, except humans, nature and animals of course.

“Raziel spoke to you?!” Samantha exclaimed.

I nodded “In my dreams”

“I’ve never heard of that before, it must of been very important then” Charlie said.

“Yes indeed” Every one nodded.

We spoke for about ten minutes about other problems, then we were done.

“I guess the meeting is over” They all nodded stood up, vowed and walked out of the room.

After all of them were out, Blaze glared at me “Emperor?! What the hell?! I thought you were king?!”

I sighed “I’m in a higher rank than them, I thought you knew that”

“Urgh! And why do people around here call you king?”

“Because I am king to them, but to the kings and queens I’m emperor” I explained.

“Well this is confusing” She said. Indeed.

“Well come on, let’s take this off and relax for a while” I said getting up.

“OMG!! WHAT IS THIS DELICIOUS THING?!?” Blaze exclaimed her mouth full of chocolate as she came in to the living room.

I laughed “Chocolate”

“best thing ever” She exclaimed, throwing herself on the couch, laying her head in my lap.

“What you watching?” she asked, looking at the tv.

“Whale Wars” (a/N gotta watch that thing, is awesome) I replied.

“Are does humans? From what year is that?!” she asked.

“I don’t know, I think it’s from 2011 or something” I replied.

“Cool”

“I’m bored” She groaned as she finish her chocolate. “Let’s walk around, you haven’t showed me what you rule”

“It’s a lot, you can’t walk long, you need to rest.” I replied, looking at the TV.

“You’re no fun” She pouted and turned to watch the TV.

After a few minutes of her watching Whale Wars she spoke “Humans were cruel, huh?”

“Very” I nodded. “We told them we weren’t bad before all of this started, they would of have survive if they weren’t so full of themselves, they thought they could make weapons to destroy us but they ended up creating the vampires. They thought it was the best weapon ever created, but two years of using them to destroy us, the weapons turned to the creators, the humans. After they knew they were in danger, they ran to us for help, can you believe that? They asked us for help, after all they did to our family. My Friend’s dad ruled them, he was a good king so he forgive them but with one condition, that they were under his command and if they were to betray them, they all die. They agree of course, so he took billions of human into his care.”

“If he took so much then why are they almost extinct?” She asked.

“He divided him into two groups, one lived in the east of this mansion and the other one the west. The west part setter down, but the east one still wanted to be the ones on the top, so one day while the meeting of the week finish, the human leader of the east killed the king, the human leader thought that whoever killed the king will become king, but he was wrong. By killing the king he declared war. That’s were all hell broke lost, the wolves slaughter the entire east village killing every human, child or not. They didn’t attack the west village because they didn’t do anything. When the next king came, the vampires started killing our humans because in their land they were extinct.” I explained.

“And what happen to the other king?” She asked.

“He was the one who had the first idea of controlling other species, to be more powerful as the vampires where doing the same, so he set sail to battle the Water shifter first, he didn’t have a lot of power so he lost the battle. After he die, I became king and did the same he did, I won of course, but I let all the kings and queens live, so it could be more easy to have order around here.” I explained.

“How does someone becomes king?” She asked.

“Why so much questions?” I asked raising my eyebrows.

“ Because I was curious, and Laura wanted to know” She said.

“Who’s Laura?” I asked.

“She’s the girl behind you, don’t look around” I looked behind me to see nothing, I kept checking; to see if there was someone until I heard her chuckled.

I turned to her “There isn’t any Laura, isn’t there?” I asked feeling dumb and she laughed while nodding her head.

“Evil” I chuckled.

I was about to answer her question when somebody knocked the door, Blaze sat up and I stood.

I sniffed the air.

The creature behind the door was not a werewolf, It had a disgusting smell, his aura was full of darkness and power.

I growl ripped at the back of my throat, I turned to Blaze “Go to our room, now!” I order she was about to protest but I added “For the child’s safety, please”

Without a word she sighed and nodded, walking up the stairs.

I walked to the door and opened it at full force,growling in warning at the creature.

"Hello" He spoke...

_______________________________________________________

What you think?!! XD

Hope you like it!

PEACE! XD