Chapter Thirty One

A little warning guys... This chapter is a bit steamier than usual. I tried to keep it as PG as possible though and I'm never one to tell anybody what to read but a little warning to younger readers if you want to skip :). Enjoy!

I had died and gone to heaven.

No, this was better than heaven.

Because for the first time ever, I was kissing Noah, the man I loved knowing he loved me back and without any guilt or nagging thoughts at the back of our heads holding us back.

Noah's hands were everywhere all at once and my hands couldn't get enough of him. Our mouths were still fused together, lips parting, tongues tasting and teasing. Noah ravaged my mouth like he was a starving man and I was dessert, and goodness help me, I ravaged him right back.

His hand came around to cup the back of my neck, holding my head in place and the other dropped down to the slit in my dress. His warm hand wrapped deliciously about my thigh and then he was hauling me up so that our bodies were flush against each other. He was pressing me up against the wall and I wrapped my legs about his waist, feeling him harden at my actions.

"Noah..." I moaned as his lips left mine so we could suck in much needed breaths of air. My eyes met his smouldering hazel ones, which were burning with his desire for me and we stayed like that for a couple of seconds, just breathing hard and staring into each other's eyes.

Noah groaned and his lips went right back to work, he kissed the side of my mouth and then started trailing kisses down the side of my neck.

"You... can't... imagine... how long... I've been waiting... to do... this", he punctuated each statement with a kiss to my apparently very sensitive neck.

I made a strangled, whimpering sound as my nerve endings were lit on fire at the faintest brush of his lips against my skin. My hands came back around from where they were splayed on the back of Noah's tux jacket and I began to fumble with the bow tie about his neck, desperate for the feel of his skin against my fingers.

The damned bow tie wasn't coming off and I was getting frustrated, I was probably hurting Noah in the process but he only found it amusing. I could feel him smiling against the nape of my neck.

"Woah, easy there tiger", he murmured against my skin, sending tremors running down my spine.

"Don't you dare laugh at me, Noah", I huffed, warning him.

His shoulders shook. He was laughing.

"Okay, I'm embarrassed. Mood officially ruined", I said to Noah, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Ellenore, you know I can't let that happen", Noah carefully set me down on my feet and used his hands to unfasten the bow tie in a few short seconds.

"Better?" he asked me after it was undone.

"Much better", I whispered back and then I latched myself onto his lips again, pushing him back into the supply closet. He banged against what in the dark, appeared to be a mop bucket and there was a little ruckus as other supplies fell to the ground around us unceremoniously.

It was my turn to laugh now. "I'm sorry", I said in between giggles as Noah regained his balance and came back towards me.

"Oh, you'll pay for that one later", his promise low and seductive as he threaded his fingers through mine. I tried not to shiver at that thought.

"I guess this isn't the most comfortable spot for making out", Noah whispered against my forehead.

"Well, you could always come up to my room. There's a lot of space", I suggested and once the words were out, I couldn't believe I had actually said them.