"Y'all don't mind if we check her room right?" Another one laughed .

I casually walked back into the living room surprised at the fact that the men dressed in black didn't notice me until one of them looked up .

Boom !

Boom !

Boom !

Boom !

Blood splattered on the walls and floor . I jerked the trigger back .

Boom !

Boom !

Once I seen that they all was on the floor , I dropped my gun .

"You got shot." Hisan pointed out .

"What?" I looked down at my leg and discovered a bullet placed in my thigh . I didn't even feel the sharp pain or the blood strolling down my leg .

I untied them and then Marion picked me up and started carrying me to the bathroom.

"You're strong." I blushed .

He smirked then shook his head . He sat me on the bathroom counter and grabbed the first aid kit from the cabinet . He got the tweezers and gave me a questionable look .

"Go ahead." I shrugged . He started kissing me . He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly let him in . The kiss intensified and it made my core wet . Then I felt the tweezers dig in my skin . I whimpered against his lips .

He started nibbling on my lip and then he pulled away . He raised the tweezer with the bullet between it .

"Now I have a hole in my leg." I scoffed .

"How could you feel that but you didn't feel it when it happened?" He eyed me . I simply shrugged . Marion cleaned and wrapped my wound .

"You good?" Hisan ask .

"Yea." I mumbled .

Marion picked me up from the counter then took me to my room . He laid me on the bed and smiled .

"What you're smiling about?"

"How could I not know my baby was a savage?" He chuckled .

I blushed . "Who were they?"

"Who you think!" Hisan interrupted .

He was beyond pissed .

"Why can't we just gone ahead and take him out?" I suggested .

"We can't find him."

"What you mean you can't find him?" I repeated .

"We can't find him! He's nowhere to be found!"

"So he's just sending people to do his dirty work?" Rico came in .