"That was great Lauren!" Cara took hers off launching at Lauren hugging her. "You won't get me next time"

"We'll see about that!" Lauren smirked and said goodbye when Cara needed to leave. She turn around to see a very happy Ally. "What's up Sunshine?"

"We're hanging out! Today. Come on!" Ally grabbed to younger girls hand pulling her outside the room.

"Mila!! Mani!! China!!" Ally shouted seeing them all gathered together.

"I bet you're wondering why I have gathered all of you girls" Ally said in a low tone. All the four other girls laughing at her little friend.

"So what are you up to Allyson?" Dinah asked.

"We should have a mini party or a big one"

"Sounds good to me" All of the girls agreed and they went to Camila's house since she doesn't live with her parents.

They could've gone to Ally's house but she had a lot of mess.

"We'll see ya'll there in an hour" Camila walked out with Lauren beside her.

"Hey can I borrow your shower and some clothes? I really need a bath"

"Yea no problem, you're all sweaty"

"Yea, I practice all day" Lauren open the passenger door for Camila and went around the car to the drivers seat.

"You've been practicing a lot"

"I wanna be in good shape and fight better, I feel weak" They made their way to Camila's house.

"You feel weak cuz you've pushed your body to its limit."

"But I think I master the ring dagger, and I beat Cara today"

"Note... Not mess with Lauren Jauregui" Camila laughed and it died leaving them in a comfortable silence.

All the way to Camila's house Lauren held her hand with their fingers intertwined. Camila tracing random patterns in the top of her hand.

The other three girls ride was a little different. Normani turned all the volume up blasting through the speakers Beyoncé's songs.

Dinah hit the steer wheel at the beat and Ally singing and dancing in the back. Dancing to Feeling Myself all raping their favorite parts.

Once they arrived to Camila's house they barge in without warning.

"Stop fucki-" Dinah stopped shouting when they found the cuban girls placing chips, candy, popcorn and some beers.

"What?" Both of the girls stare at Dinah confused. The doorbell rang and the smaller girl clapped her hands.
"Who else did you invite?

"All the department... Well except from Simon, he's a party-pooper" Ally walked away from the girls and open the door for the agents to come in.

They instantly go inside jumping and already dancing. Some of them with some beers in hand, and other with the lights and music.