Lauren kicked Cara's hand making the dagger fall out of her grasp. Cara ran at Lauren kicking her.
Of course she knows karate.
Lauren was trying so hard no to lose the dagger.

"Where the fuck are you girls!" Lauren said in her mic but lost the hold of her ring dagger.

Lauren pull out her gun at the same time Cara did. They stayed like that for 5 minutes but got interrupted by the four other girls running up to them but stopped when they saw the scene in front of them.

"Who do you work for?" Lauren ordered her to answer.

"British FBI" she said nodding for her to answer

"FBI" Lauren said but didn't put the gun down. "Your badge"

Cara took her badge out and threw it to Lauren. Lauren threw hers to Cara for her to check it.

"Great" they both put the guns down and handed the badges back.

"And why are you all over me?" The British girl asked to all of the girls.

"They have been a lot of crimes and mostly are British" Normani said calmly.

"So that makes me a criminal? Cara Delevingne" she put her gun away.

"Normani"

"Dinah Jane"

"Ally"

"Camila"

"And I guess the name you gave me was false" she said to Lauren earning a chuckle from her.

"Yea... Lauren. How did you knew I was undercover?"

"I can read someones expression, I got you in the name. I really wanted to get laid" Cara sighed and chuckled.

"Sorry" Lauren shrugged and giggled. "Um Cara can we talk?"

"Yea sure" the two girls walked away from the group of agents. "What about?"

"All these British criminals have told me that I work for Jackson but I don't remember, I found a knife with blood in it and I want you to tell me if you know something"

"You're Lauren Jauregui?" Lauren nodded confused of how she know her surname. "You're the famous Jauregui... Yea I've heard of you from some criminal in the Uk"

Cara continued telling her how she knows her. "They're just playing with you. They wanted to mess with you for breaking up with Zayn. Zayn was Jackson's best friend so I guess he wanted to do that. You're not a criminal Lauren. It was a game"

"Amen!" Lauren shouted raising her hands. "Thank you so much
Cara"

Lauren hugged her and gave her a peck in the cheek.

"Camz!" Lauren ran to Camila hugging her with all her strength.

"What happened?" Camila asked confused of why she's hugging her. "You're ok?"

"I'm more than ok"

"What happe-"

"Shut up and kiss me" Lauren kissed Camila before she could say anything. Camila fell for it immediately and kissed Lauren back. The other girls started cheering.

"You go Walz!"

"Aww this is so cute"

"I still wanna get laid"

"Keep it PG-13!!"

"Ok that's enough"

The two girls pulled apart staring at each other enjoying the moment. They didn't notice when the girls went inside of the club to enjoy the rest of the night.

"What was that for?" Camila asked flustered.

"I'm not guilty, Jackson was playing with me, he got mad because I broke up with Zayn and they decided to do this"

"So does that mean that" Camila asked pointing a finger to Lauren then at herself.

"Yes Camz, will you be my girlfriend?" Lauren asked wrapping her hand around her waist.

"Ugg longest 2 weeks ever!" Camila shouted and wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck. "Yes!!"

"Now lets go dance"