"Thank Simon" All of the five girls said in unison.

"Ready girls?" Dinah asked obviously excited.

"I was born ready" Camila said parking outside the club.

"I'm more than ready" Normani said walking in the club.

"I'm ready I'm ready I'm ready" Ally sing parking outside.

"Am I the only one that's not ready?" Lauren asked closing her drivers door.

"Yup"

"Here goes nothing. Wow" Lauren entered the club and it was packed with people. She walked to the bar and sat down next to someone.

"A beer for the gorgeous lady" the girl next to me said to the bartender staring at Lauren.

"I actually want to stay sober" Lauren said smiling at the girl.

"And why may I ask?"

"I would enjoy to remember this night" Lauren checked the girl from head to toe smirking and bitting her lip.

"Cara Delevingne" she took Lauren's hand and shook it. Shit I forgot the name...

"Dannielle Martin"

"Dannielle Martin" I smiled at her and she smirked back. I turned around and saw Dinah dancing looking at me I smiled at her thanking for telling me my name.

"So what do you want to remember?" Cara said getting up her chair and stepped close to me.

"You" She lifted her eyebrow and smirked. "But with much less of this" I motion a finger to her clothes.

"Really?" The British girl grabbed the green-eyed girl hands wrapping them around her own waist and guide them to her ass.

"Damn Lauren"  Normani

"Smooth" Ally

"Can I say something about this?"

"Shut up Chancho"

"So what do you say?"

"My house?" Cara said and the girl made their way out. Lauren turned around and saw Camila staring at her. Camila smiled at her sadly and then nodded. What does that mean? Is she over her?

"Ok so Lauren" Ally started instructing her for the next step. "Go to her house, you do your loving and we will do the rest"

Lauren walked to Cara's car but got shoved in the car so hard she fell to the ground. She got picked up and pushed to the car.

"Who do you work for?" Cara said choking Lauren.

"I-I" Lauren grabbed Cara's arms pushing her off of her. Lauren took out her Chines ring dagger and so did Cara.

The two girls where swinging their arms but none of the both could hit the opponent. Lauren couldn't see clear when the air where clouding the eye-contact.