top // shuu [LEMON]

Start from the beginning

'Curse him.'

"Suck harder." He commanded.

Again and again, you do as he says.

But then a disatisfied groan reaches your ear. You're about to question them in your thoughts but before you even could, his grip on your hair tightens, moving his hips and thrusting into your mouth. You shut your eyes, tears falling cause of the pain in your throat. Not only that, he starts to move your head too. Forcing them up and down his length, making it even more painful.

And finally, you can feel liquid.

"Aahh..!!" Unable to contain his loud moans, he lets them out freely, releasing his climax into your mouth.

You choke on them. "S-Swallow it." With his trembling and pleasured voice, he makes his orders. You force yourself to swallow his salty liquids, but you're unable to do all of them. Some of them are mixing with your saliva, dripping out of your mouth.

As soon as he's done, he pulls his dick out of your mouth, panting.

"Dirty slut." He remarked, smirking as he stares at your face.

You roll your eyes, avoiding his gaze.

"Oi, lay down. On your back." He ordered.

You hesitate but... You can feel your panties getting slowly wet... You hate to admit it but the previous activity turns you on. His dick in your mouth, his lustful face and especially, his moans. You let out a sigh as you lay down.

Shuu pulls down your pants, together with your underwear. His unusual energified self is a rare view... and you're enjoying this.

Shuu, returning the favor, gives your clitoris a long and pleasuring lick. You moaned out loud. It felt too good, you couldn't help it.

"So dirty." Shuu chuckled, burying his face in between your thigh.

He uses his insanely talented tongue and starts pleasuring your flower causing you to groan. He inserts his tongue deeper into your core, and this time you gasp. Him rubbing your clit with his thumb gives you twice the pleasure. A couple of talented licking and sucking later, you scream in pleasure as you cover his face with your cum. Shuu lapping your juices as hungrily as him lapping your blood makes him look so sexy, getting you turned on again.

Shuu smirks, "What?"

You blushed and look away, "Nothing!"

Still smirking, Shuu tugs on your shirt. You look at him with a confused look.

"Lift your hands up." He ordered.

You nod, lifting your hands up, allowing him to take your shirt off. As soon as he sees your clothed breasts, he sighs in annoyance before telling you to take 'em off.

You chuckled, unclasping your bra. Shuu buries his face in your cleavage, giving your breasts kisses and love bites. You moan, loving each second of it. Finally having enough of the scent your blood's giving off, he bites into your breast.

"Uggh!" You grunted. But no worries, the pain's soon washed off by a pleasurable feeling.

Shuu moans, letting out sigh of relief.

"You want me to top.. right?" He asked, staring into your [E/C] orbs.

You nod, captivated by his beautiful sapphire orbs.

He leans forward, his lips touching yours, kissing you. You kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck. Your lips part out of the lack of oxygen you're having. But Shuu not caring about it, kisses you again, this time even more passionate.

"I love you..." You unconciously let those three words slip out.

"Oh, really?" He asked, pecking your lips on more time.

You blushed, "Forget it."

He chuckles, sucking your neck and leave a kiss mark there, "I love you too."

A smile forms on your lips, your heart pounding nervously, but the thing you're feeling is relieveness. You feel so relieved that he loves you back. Although it's not certain...

Shuu positions himself in front of your entrance. Without any warning, he thrusts it in with a groan escaping his mouth. You grit your teeth in pleasure, bucking your hips against it. Shuu chuckles, thrusting faster.

As time goes by, his thrusts got deeper and deeper, hitting those spots that sends you over the edge, making you a moaning mess.

"R-Right there! Shuu!" You shouted.

Shuu slams his hips onto yours, hitting it. You moan aloud.

Your walls tighten around his shaft, earning a loud moan from him.

Being on the edge too, he thrusts faster, harder and deeper, breathing heavily. And there you are, moaning and panting loudly.

Your climax is so close, you know Shuu's too. He forces himself to move, slamming his hips roughly into yours that it got painful. But the pleasure is overwhelming, you can't even feel the pain.

"S-Shuu! Shuu...! Haa... Shuu!! Aahh!!!" Screams of pleasure left your lips, rolling your eyes back, you came around him. At the same time, his throbbing length finally got a break as he comes into you.

He collapses on top of you, making it harder for you to breathe.

"Shuu...! Get off!"

*snores*

"S-Shuu? Hey! Don't fall asleep on me!"

*snores*

"Dammit!"

-------------------------------------------

Happy b'day, Shuu!!! ^^

I luv this one, honestly *^* Writing it greatly turns me on HAHA

I hope this one's good ^^

SEE THAT PIC ABOVE AND ADMIRE SHUU'S HUGE FEET!

I have nothing more to say so BYE BYE!! (=ω)

~Scarlett-chan~