Chapter Seven: A Fatherly Message.....Kind of?

Zacznij od początku

Snape nodded his head, “Tell me about last night.” He demanded now. Alison closed her eyes for a moment. She no longer forgot her visions like she once had, instead they tended to burn themselves onto the backs of her eyelids there to replay every time she shut her eyes.

“Dumbledore had been murdered. Y-you were there. You did it.” She began in a low whisper. “And then in the corridor, there were bodies. And I was there. Bleeding.” She shuddered at the memory of blood pouring out of her own mouth. Some of the details were fuzzy, like what Snape had hissed at her while she was bleeding. The real Snape continue to sit in front of her, his desk between them.

Alison reached up to wipe at her face, surprised to find it wet. Snape cleared his throat once and stood up.

“Thank you for telling me.” He said and began to pace behind his desk. Alison wasn’t sure what exactly was going on.

“Sir?” she asked. Snape flinched, but stopped pacing, “What’s wrong?” she asked. It was a rather bold move on her part. Snape composed himself and sat back down.

“What is between you and Mr. Weasley?” he asked suddenly. Alison suspected that this wasn’t what had been bothering him so much and became frustrated with being treated as though she was a child.

“There’s a number of them sir. You should be specific.” She emphasized the word sir because it seemed to cause him some form of pain when she said it. This time however he didn’t flinch. Instead he scowled.

“You are your mother’s child.” He muttered before continuing in his normal voice. “George. What is between you and George?” he asked.

Alison felt her face flush, but held her ground. “We’re dating. I thought it was pretty self-explanatory.”

“Well, as your….father,” Snape paused, not making eye contact with Alison, “I fear we must have a certain conversation.”

Alison felt her face get hotter and stood in protest, “I don’t think we do!” she nearly yelled backing away from his desk. “Honestly, I think I understand the pros and cons and what not.” She rambled on trying to avoid the conversation he was trying to have.

Snape looked up, his face appeared to be relieved, “Very well. I have one other request before you go.” Alison nodded her head, her face still hot.

“I want you to come to me with all of your visions. I feel as though they mean something important.”

Alison nodded her head and turned to leave.

“Good night Alison.” Snape said from behind her.

“Good night.” She replied and hurried to the common room.

***

Wednesday afternoon found Alison, Ginny, and Colin out on the grounds for Care of Magical creatures with a rather somber Hagrid. Alison had grown accustomed to Hagrid’s rather interesting, though sometimes dangerous, lessons. However as the second lesson of term she was finding this to be her least favorite class. Today they were feeding flobberworms. Alison was bored stiff.