Chapter 21 - Fed Up

Start from the beginning

"So they don't come to visit because they're all a bunch of pussies? Makes sense." I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Stop, you know they love you."

"Not so sure about that anymore." She doesn't respond as she makes a left on my road.

"So is it okay that I totally let your mom make a big dinner and invite all the boys and Mr. Morrison?"

"Sure, sounds fun." I roll my eyes and pull out a cigarette and light it cracking the window. This seems to be my only escape lately. Not healthy, but calming.

"Ally what in the hell are you doing?!" She shouts swatting at my hand.

"Dude, Stop!" I push her arm away and blow out a puff of smoke. "Just relax Pey."

"No best friend of mine will be smoking! Not while I'm alive!"

She started lecturing me about what cigarettes can do to me and I zoned out as I kept inhaling the sweet aroma.

"I understand, but I think we both can agree that I don't exactly take the best care of my body." I giggle, annoyed and she rolls her eyes as she pulls into my massive driveway.

"Whatever." She sassily remarks stomping her feet into the house, what a drama queen. I see Derricks car and I smile rushing into the house.

"Ally! I missed you!" I run and jump into his arms holding onto him with one arm and my cancer stick, as Peyton called it, in the other.

He kisses all over my face as I laugh loudly. We walk hand in hand and I hate to admit it but it feels good to be home.

"Ally hey- what is in your hand child?" Kelly yells trying to steal it out of my hand.

"Don't be greedy. I can give you one, no need to steal mine." I rummaged through my bag for one but she stopped me.

"I don't want one. I was going to throw yours away." She states bluntly.

"Well, that will not be necessary." She huffs crossing her arms irritated.

"Ally, if you aren't going to put that out, at least don't get your ashes on the floor. Smoke over the trashcan or something." She scolds sighing and trumps back to the kitchen.

I groan and stand by the trash and flick the ashes into it.

"When did you start smoking?" Derrick asks leaning against the wall. His muscles visible through his tight white v-neck. And god those black skinny jeans are killing me.

"How is it possible that you got sexier?" I wink, ignoring his statement.

"Ally, I'm serious."

"About a week ago." I shrug flinging myself onto the couch.

"Ally that's gross. Please stop before you get really addicted. It's so unhealthy."

"I like it. Not a big deal." I throw my legs over his lap and he places his hand on my leg.

"Fine, but if you continue to do it I won't kiss you. At all."

My Teacher's ObsessionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara