Executioner!Terezi! x Witch!Reader

The Hanging Tree

'BAM!'

"Shiiiit!" I glared down at the pot, and pulled my goggles up to my head. Great, now I have to go in the town for more supplies. As if the weren't already suspicious of what I was.

I grabbed a sack of coins, tied it to my belt, and slipped on my combat boots. This damn potion is driving me insane! How can I bring the dead to life if this damn potion kills me!?

Pulling up my hood, I made my way out of the forest and into the tiny town. There was a good friend of mine who worked there, his name was Gamzee. He had sold me some good potions before.

  We often trade our concoctions, he was certainly... Erm.. A character.

  I pulled down my hood as I entered Gamzee's shop, people had suspected him to be a witch, but Karkat was quick to stop the talk.

  "well! If it isn't my best friend." Gamzee threw the rag in a random location and gave me a hug "it's great to up and motherfucking see ya!" "Gamzee. You're crushing me" he let go and I plopped to the ground.

  "Sorry sis, anyways what can I get for you? Or are you here to motherfuckin' sell?"

  I dusted myself off and shook my head "actually no, i was wondering if you had crows feet {sorry, Dave.} and dragon blood." He tapped his chin, then snapped his fingers "oh! Yeah! I do! I'll be right back sis!"

~~~time skip~~~

  I walked down the street, with a smile, but it faded seeing her.. Terezi Pyrope... She was the best executioner ever, she tortured, hung,  and burned. Witches hated her.

  But I could never bring myself to, saddly... I was very attracted to her.

  She smiled "afternoon." She waved and passed me. Yup my cheeks are red.

  "Afternoon" she stopped and turned back around headed for me, well shit "heh, you smell delicious." She pulled me in, a smirk carving itself into her lips, and she whispered "for a witch."

  Oh gog, oh gog.

  "Come with me" she took my hand and lead me away, still smirking.

  She threw me into a cell, and walked in "hehe, you know. I've had an eye on you for a while, you smell very beautiful. It surprised me when I smelt the witch in you."

  She cackled and laid me in the bed, getting on top of me "you are very luck, lucky indeed that I have a thing for beautiful witches, or your ass would have been burned at the stake." She whispered gently pressing her lips against mine.

  She pulled away and smiled lightly "your also lucky, I could never bring myself to hurt you."

~~~Hot steamy sex later, along with a few months~~~

  Terezi and I have been together for about 2 months, she was perfect. A really great girlfriend, very protective.

  She's supposed to come over today, in fact she should be here any minute..

  I picked up, and his my potions, I don't want her nose to be overwhelmed by the stench potions gave off.

  There was a soft knock at the door, and I made a B line for it.

  I opened it to see Jake English. A well known witch hunter. "Ello my dear, mind if I enter?" I gulped and let him pass.

  "Sure." He looked around and smirked, pulling something out of his pockets. "In sorry to intrude but it would be rude if I killed you out side." Oh no.

  He chuckled and showed of his enchanted gun, that could kill a witch. Witches used to use them on eachother.

  He pointed the gun and smirked "shame. You are a very beautiful witch. I kinda wanna keep you" sick.

  As he was about to shoot Terezi came through the open door and lunged for him, my heart stopped when a shot was fired.

  No...

{To Be Continued...}