Punk!Dirk x Reader

Punk of Hearts

I wasn't a be beliver of happy endings, or true love for that matter, it seemed like an illusion... ok, maybe I'm a little sour from my past relationships, but I'm not interested in finding another, only to foolishly get my heart broken. But gog did you hate being alone...

I slung my bag off of me and set it on the floor next to my desk.

With a big sigh, I plopped down and stared at the bord, not really noticing the school punk staring at me while his friend talked.

~~time skip to next day~~

I walked into the school a light smile on my face, it only hurt a bit to see happy couples, holding eachother... man I hate being alone.

I walked towards my locker and opened it to stuff shit I didn't need in there, but as I was about to, a note flutered out and a black Rose with orange painted splattered on it caught my eye.

My heart skipped a couple beats and I set my bag down and opened the little note.

~~2nd Person~~

You stared down at the card, the punk figure hiding in the distence, some how blending in with the crowed despite his, leather jaccket with studs, black wife beater with an orange cap on it, Hella ripped jeans with smudged oil and paint on it, spiked blond hair, pointed shades, and of course the guitar slung over the punks shoulder.

Your cheeks turned a crimson and Dirk smiled 'plan worked perfect, part 2 is a go' he thought, watching you gently hold the rose and carefully put it in his bag.

He smiled lightly, and watched you walk into first period with a book in hand.

It's now or never strider.

The punk shook his head and walked in giving a nod to Jake English, the sign telling the green eyed male the plan worked, and that he could distract the teacher long enough for Dirk to sing and get his confusion over with.

Dirk walked in the class room, and every girl began to drool over the male.

Dirk ignored them and walked straight towards you, he pulled out another note and set it in your book, you looked down at the perfect wrigting and read, your cheeks warmed up as you looked up at the male.

Taking in his punk like features, he had a light blush on his cheeks and he sat on top of the desk and began to strum his guitar.

Everyone was silent, listening to what he had to sa- or..., er, sing..

If he was honest it took him a while to find a perfect song to sing, but sure enough he found one.

"Come feel my heart, it's beating like a drum and I confess.

When your around its like an army's marching through my chest...

And there's nothing I can do, I just gravitate towards you.

Pullen on me like the moon."

He opened one eye and stared down at you, smirking at the sight of your flushed red face.

"I just want to get you, I'll say anything I can you get me more than just a dance. Tell me where to put my hands.

You know you can be my favorite love, you get me higher!

What would you do if I told you that I la la la love- what would you do if I said it tonight?"

He smirked at you and slipped off his guitar, continuing to see and building up a bit of courage he kneeled in front of your seat and took your hands.

"Your like a song, a beautiful Symphony to my eyes, so take me on.

I wanna see you all through the night.

No I'm not like the other boys, cause with you I got no choice, you make me want to lose my voice.

I'm not the type to lie but I might just start tonight."

Dirk kisses your hand and lowered his shades to show only you his wink, your cheeks flushed and you smiled, with tears of embarrassment.

'This is like my anime'

"Let me turn off all these lights... you know you could be my favorite lullaby..."

Dirk extended his neck and connected your lips with his, your heart was beating quickly, but you did not hesitate to kiss the blond punk back.

"MR. STRIDER!, (YOUR LAST NAME)! NO KISSING IN CLASS" The blond smirked and stood up "then I guess me and my lady will have to leave." He said with a smirk, everyone oo'ed when Dirk took your hand and led you out of class.

《Sorry, this was pretty long... the song is la la by the cab, hope you enjoyed! Kisses, Derp! Beyyy》