Dave x Reader

Can You Feel The Beat?

The soft thump sounded from the club a few more blocks away, I was with a few friends. Roxy had currently broken up with her gf and Jane suggested a girls night out with her, Kanaya, Jade, Rose, Nepeta and me.

Everyone had pledged not to get in any relationship tonight, unless... it was all agreed on. Tonight was gonna be... just fun.

Roxy seemed to be a bit brighter from just hearing Kanaya's misshap while working on Vriskas new outfit.

Jade held the door open for us as we neared it, Roxy smiled. I could already feel my heartbeat lining up with the beat of the base and my body gaining that tingly feeling of euphoria. The music playing was amazing, the DJ was really talented.

Roxy shivered in pleasure and grabbed Jane's hand and dragged her to the dance floor, Rose giggled as Kanaya tried to back out of dancing with her.

I smiled and followed Jade to a both. Nepeta had ran to the bathroom, screaming about how cute someone was. I guess a new ship? Possibly.. but who knows with that troll.

I tapped my foot, I happened to really like this song, but I was yearning for different one. I motioned Jade and she leaned in, screaming over the loud music "Yeah!?" "I'm gonna request a song!" She gave a thumbs up and squealed happily when a waiter showed up with a few drink menus.

My lips curled into a smile and I stode up, fixing me (favorite color) dress. I slowly weaved my way through a few drunk and sober people grinding on eachother, trying to get closer to the DJ. The closer I got, I had begun to realize how hot he was. His head moved and slowly made its way towards my direction. He froze, causing a small hiccup in the remixed song, but it went unnoticed by the people who were to busy trying to get laid.

I went up the steps and walked towards him, he seemed fixated on his turn tables cause he didn't look up from it "umm, sir!" He shifted "yeah?" "Can I request a song?" He nodded softly. I must say, he looked sexy in that white tux. "Lose it by wonder please." A smirk reached his lips "I'll do it.. if you dance with me" "o-ok.." He switched a few things and called out a name, another man that looked a bit like the DJ, but with spiky hair and cool anime glasses took over.

The cute blond smiled and took my hand, the song changed and he carefully lead me down the steps, my heart skipped a few beats.

Once on the dance floor he wasted no time, he pulled me close "What's your name Beautiful?" I blushed and gripped his suit slightly "(y/n)" He moved down, a soft hum exited from his throat as we swayed. Slowly.. I felt like we were the only ones on the dance floor.

"I'm Dave." I gulped and looked up at him, it was kinda hard to notice but he had freckles under those ridiculous shades.

Dave spun me then pulled me close, I yelped and his chest rumbled as he laughed lightly "your so cute." My heart pounded as he leand down, whispering sweet things in my ear, and once he was a bit more comfortable he began to kiss my neck.

I gasped and he pulled away "I'm not over stoping my boundaries... am I?" He whispered, I almost didn't catch it. "N-no.."

He smiled and leand down pressing his lips against mine "good, I didn't plan on stoping beautiful. I don't know what it is, but I just can't stop this feeling." I smiled and pulled him down for a kiss, this felt so right..