Jane x Reader What a Mess

I walked towards Janes house, she invited John, Dave, Dirk, Roxy, Rose and Jake to a little dance party, me being me. I must be there early!

I knocked on the door and it flew open, revealing the cute dorky girl I had fallen for "ho! Hiya (y/n) your pretty early!" She chirped, moving to the side to let me in.

"Well I wanted to help you set up." Jane smiled softly, a dust of pink reaching her cheeks "oh.. Well, you can help me with the cake, but no licking the batter" "but Jaaaaaane!" She playfully glared as I entered the house.

I walked into the kitchen with her and leaned on the counter, while she pulled out the ingredients "(y/n)? Think you can preheat the oven at 340* for me?" "Sure."

  I did as told, then turned to Janey, as soon as I did we bumped into each other, all the ingredients spilling on us, and on the seemingly clean floor.

  "Ah!" Jane yelped, tumbling on top of me.

  I shut my eyes tightly, as I bumped my head on the wooden floor "oh gosh!
(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" I opened my
(E/c) and stared into her worried blue ones "yeah... I'm fine."

  I warped my arms around her and she turned a bright red, cute.. Maybe I can confess like this? Yup. Fuck it. I'm gonna do it.

  "Janey. There's something I have you tell you.." She cleared her throat, her face turning a darker shade "w-what is it (y/n)?" Now it was my turn to blush, gog what do I do? What do I say?

  "I- um.. Heh, I- oh gog fuck it." I quickly lifted my head and kisses her, Jane let out a surprised squeak, but soon melted into the kiss.

  She shifted slightly and straddled me, as I begged for entrance.

  She allowed it and I claimed my new territory.

  We both pulled away, breathlessly, but smiling all the same. Jane giggled and hugged me the best she could "I must confess I feel the same way (y/n)"

  I smiled and kissed her head, earning a giggle from the adorable female "well I would hope so."

  She chuckled and we laid there for a while.

  My eyes searched the floor, laughing at the sight, What a mess we've made.

(Sorry for shortness, you have a lazy writer on your hands -_-#)