¡SMUT! Dirk x Reader

More than a friend.

I set down my bag and stretched "that test was hard!" Dirk laughed and shook his head "really? It was easy!" "Only cause your Jimmy fucking Neutron." He shook his head and chuckled " not flicking Jimmy or Neutron"

  "Smart ass." He smirked and walked towards the fridge "(f/Drink)?" "Yup!" I grabbed Dirk's laptop and typed in the password 'IloverainbowDash' in "so anime?"

  Out of literally fucking know were he is near my ear, "how about video games?" I shrugged and logged off "sure, I'm in." He smirked, what was he planning? "Perfect, loser gives the winner whatever they want." I narrowed my eyes "fine.."

  He smirked, "let the games begin."

  -/-/-/time skiiiiip-/-/-/

  I sulked how did I lose? I'm the best at (f/video game) this can't be! I glared at Dirk, who had a shit eating grin "what do you want me to do?.." He moved in a little closer "close your eyes, and don't move."

  My eyes fluttered close and I stayed as still as possible. Something soft pressed against my lips, oh my fucking god! It's a smupet! (Y/n) evacuate! my eyes shot open and a deep blush coated my cheeks... It's Dirk...

I eagerly kissed back, my heart pounding as he smirked against my lips. Dirk cupped my cheek and pulled me closer, his tongue begging for entrance.

I playfully denied, causing him to growl softly, as his fingerless gloved hand squeezed my breast.

I gasped and he slipped his tongue in quickly, and he began to explore his new territory. My fingers grazed through his hair and I moans lightly at the feeling of his wet muscle against mine.

Dirk pinned me to the ground, and pulled away panting slightly. He took off his glasses,  bright orange eyes clouded and swimming with intense emotion.

  "Want to continue?" I nodded softly and he slipped off my shirt and his "good." He gently nipped at my neck in search of my sweet spot. I moaned, and he began to abuse that spot, as I fumbled with his belt buckle.

  "(Y-Y/n) .." He moaned as I palmed him through the fabric of his jeans.

  He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them off, swiftly kicking his off. He looked up "you sure about this (y/n)?" He smiled lightly when I nodded.

  He pulled down his boxers and my underwear "ready?" "Y-yes p-please." He smirked and pushed in. We both moaned
"f-fuck (y-y/n), y-you're so tight."

  He uttered thrusting in and out trying to pick up speed "D-Dirk.."

  He continued going, thrusts quickening and deepening "Ah-F-Fuck!" He chuckled breathlessly and continued.

  "I-I'm close" he nodded and bit his lip "m-me t-to!" Dirk continued, I moaned aloud as he cracked his hips forward triggering my peak and he pulled out and came on my thigh.

Dirk collapsed and pulled me in to his chest and kissed my head, I smiled blissfully and kissed his jaw "round two?" "Your killing me." "No I'm fucking you." "Smart ass" "only yours."