♍️Kanaya♍️ x Reader Rainbow Drinker

I sighed, what was that all about?.. Kanaya had called me earlier saying. And I quote
"(Y/N), COME OVER QUICK! I-I need you."

I lifted my hand and knocked on the door gently "coming!" There was shuffling then the door flew open and I was pulled into the dark... Hive? Is that what she called it? Oh what ever.

"Kanaya? What's going on-whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on K-Kanaya!" I gasped as she nuzzled my neck gently, letting her lips graze against the sensitive skin.

I moaned softly as she gently pressed me against the wall, now littering my bracket with kisses, I suppose looking for a sweet spot.

Kanaya continued this for a while, till she found the sensitive area, and she knew she had found it when I gasped aloud.

I closed my eyes as she sucked and nipped, but they soon flew open when something sharp penetrated my soft skin "AH! KANAYA!" I tried to pull her off, but she continued to suck out blood.

Soon after I had given up she pulled away, and turned on the lights. She had a smug smile "thank you (Y/N) I really needed that.." She giggled "and the noises you made were most entertaining~" I blushed and tenderly held my neck "Kanaya! I'm not your personal blood bank, that you can just call when you need me!"

Kanaya was taken back and she blinked the look of surprise taking over "(y/n)?" She said softly

"Y-you don't play with people's emotions like that Kan..." She smiled and pulled me close "if it makes anything any better, I'd much rather kiss you than suck your blood~"

My face burned as she moved my hand and kissed the injury SHE. Caused.

She chuckled and pulled away and kissed my lips "I know this might be unusual... But matesprite?.." Her cheeks were a light green, and I nodded "yeah... That would be nice..."

She smiled and led me into the room "good, now let's make it official." Oh gog..