Demon!Katkat x Reader

The Mark

  I sighed and sat down.. A demon was coming for me... And I give up. In sick of running, I can't do this anymore.

  I waited in the middle of the forest for demise.. But still nothing.. Gog what was taking so long?

  There was a Deep dark chuckle then two men emerged from the bushes, he had green eyes and a cloak: reaper. The other had blond hair, and pointed shades, and black wings: demon.

  "Well this is no fun. Why did you stop running?" I stayed silent "Dirk can we please hurry? My girlfriend is waiting for me" The boy groaned in annoyance "please English, you stalked her for what years?"

  The dark haired glared at the other a faint blush reaching his cheeks "she was special.. I felt a connection! Any ways what abo-" "OK ENOUGH! Let's just kill her already!"

  Dirk pulled out an angel blade, and Jake readied his scythe. I closed my eyes and awaited the pain.

  There was a loud growl, then small thumps
I opens my eyes to see Dirk and Jake passed out on the ground.

  It was a demon in a cloak? His horns poked through and his wings tucked them selfs in, he took a few steps towards me and creased my cheek "follow me." He took my hand and ran.

  I tried my best to keep up but he was practically dragging me, we came to a stop and he turned around taking of the cloak "YOU ALRIGHT?" His voice was loud and raspy.

  I nodded, and he sighed "those fuckasses, WHY DID YOU GIVE UP?" He said detecting his anger at me "I'm tired." He sighed, red eyes glaring intensely, as his black messy hair swished in the wind "DO YOU WANT TO LIVE?"

  I nodded softly, but I knew I couldn't.. No matter what they would find me. They would kill me.

  "THEN... HOLD STILL... CLOSE YOUR EYES TOO.." I did as told and closed my eyes.

  Gog, why am I trusting him?

  There was a soft 'swoosh' sound then a sharp pain came upon my neck, my eyes flew open and I yelped trying to pull away.

  The strange demon pinned me against a tree trunk and injected something, before gently licking the wound.

  "No one will touch you know... Your mine. You are my mate" he stated softly

  My heart leaped and he pulled away and looked into my eyes "I'm Karkat Vatnas and I have marked you." He said softly, caressing my cheek "no one will touch you without their heads being ripped away from their shoulders."

My cheeks burned and he kissed my lips, roughly... But it was still sweet.