Whitch!Rose x Reader Just A Voodoo Doll

My habit of crawling into your bed at night, is leaving you to think. This is for life.

  I woke up in the middle in the night Roses arms warped tightly around me, damn it. I did it again! This needs to stop!

Now I feel the pain, of your lighters flame.. Burn it at my feet.
You make it hard to sleep..

  I sat up, carful not to wake up the witch next to me, and held my head I can't do this anymore. I want to leave her, but I can't.

  What has she done to me?

  I sniffled and attempted to cry, but I couldn't.. It felt pointless, but the feeling on needing to never faded.

Tare me limb from limb, I'm just a voodoo doll..
Stick a needle in my eye so I can finally cry.

  "(Y/n)" I turned to look at her, she was smirking. Her black lips smeared from our activity hours ago..

I gulped and replied quietly "yes?.." Her smirked widen, eyes glowing a bright purple.

She sat up, blanket slipping away from her chest, Exposing her breast. Rose wrapped her arms around me, her breast squishing against the side if my back.

My lifeless touch was just the touch you were looking for.

"Is something wrong, dear?" Her smirk widened once again "you look like you want to cry."

Damn her! How did I get caught up in this? I've turned into someone I never knew I could be! How could I do her bidding?

I cringed, at the remembrance of killing for her.

My evil ways were always there.. Just couldn't see it before.

"I'm fine." She sighed, tisked, then stood, smirk still playing at her lips "very well, if you are not going back to bed meet me in my chamber." She got out of bed, showing of her naked form.

She was beautiful..

Gonna make me feel it till you take my life.
You got an evil mind..

She waved, picking up a shirt before leaving.

Welp.. I won't be able to sleep, might as well.. Though I might have to make another kill.

I got up, dressed myself and left my room. Wondering why I stay, why can't I run from her? What is she doing to me?

I shook my head, walking down the steps then pushing open the door, feeling as though pins pierced my heart.

I'm just a voodoo doll..