Jane x Reader

Oops...

Roxy squealed as calliope chased her.

We are having a sleep over, why you may ask? Well... a certain some on was really confused on what it was so Roxy took it apon herself to call an emergency sleep over, At Jane's house.

Oh... speaking of which, where is Janey?

I got up and looked in the kitchen, there was a cake in the oven, but... where's the cute blue eyed girl?

I shook my head and checked on the cake, it was done. I turned off the stove and removed the delicious cake from the oven with mits.

I set it on the table so it could cool down, then began my search for Jane, while the trolls and other girls giggled and continued to watch movies, or be chased around the room.

I walked up stairs and knocked on the bathroom door than opened it "nothing." I uttered then turned on my heels and cautiously walked to her room.

I knocked on the door then opened it, ok, I realized what I did defets the purpose of knocking but wooptie fucking due.

Their was a squeak "(Y/n)!" I stared at Jane, both our cheeks redding.

She had laced light blue underwear, fitting her curvey but slightly chubby form and oh my gog....

Jane covered her top half with a blanket

"G-get out!" She squealed throwing a plush cupcake at me.

I slamed the door close, my face was on fire, I just saw my crush naked.... SCORE! Wait- on (y/n) stop. I shook my head, my heart pounding in my chest.

I sighed and walked down the stairs and Aradia aproched me "(y/n)? You ok? I heard a scream, ah! Your red! Are you hurt?" Everyone stopped playing and turned to look at me.

"It's nothing! I'm fine!" Roxy smirked "wat ewer you say~ *waht *what *ever *lol" I glared and rushed into the kitchen, grabbing a soft drink and put it to my cheeks to calm the warmth.

Oh, gog... I hope things aren't awkward after this.. I shook my head and walked back to the livingroom. Where Roxy started a fairly intriguing movie, all the trolls and humans gathered around to watch.

I felt the couch shift next to me, I glanced and saw a flushed red Jane, her short black hair falling into her face, as she twiddle her thumbs.

I gulped and smiled at her " hey, I'm sorry about" Her face turned an even darker shade "can we not talk about it?" She squeaked.

My lips quirked up and I couldn't help but giggle, she's so cute... I wrapped an arm around her " your adorable Janey. And sure." She laid her head on my shoulder and mummbled to herself.

"What was that Jane?" She pulled away, her cheek puffed out and blue eyes filled with determination "I-..." Her cheeks turned a darker hue and she looked down slightly, her short hair swishing.

"I.... I really- I erm... I love you (y/n)" Her plump lips slamed against mine and my whole face started to feel warm.

She pulled away "I love you too.."