¡SMUT! Gamzee x Reader

I yelped, Gamzee smirked wickedly and slammed me down on the bed "why you up and motherfucking running sis?" He asked with a smirk.

I trembled and he leaned down and licked my neck before bitting into it roughly, I yelped and he chucked.

Gamzee licked the blood away and smirked, his hips rocking against mine as he continued to bite my neck, causing me to yelp in pain.

Gamzee groaned and ripped of my shirt his razor sharp nails grazing my skin, leaving beads of blood on my stomach. Gamzee chuckled and kissed my lips, often nipping at it, causing it to bleed.

He unbuttoned his pants and his tentical quickly sprang out, dripping wet in a purple substance. Gamzee pulled away and ripped off my pants, I gasped and he Smirked darkly.

"You are very motherfucking exited lil mama." I blushed and he rammed into me. I let out a loud scream and he chuckled, but continued to pound into me.

  I let out a scream as I reached my peek, gamzee grunted and continued, going faster and deeper into me.

  The bed creeked and threatened to snap with every rough thrust gamzee gave me.

  We both moaned, Gamzee leaned down and sucked my breast, nipping at the nubbs at times.

  Gamzee moaned and released into me, as I had another organism, we both road it out and he smirked and pulled me up, switching positions with a wide smirk "round 2"

  (Sorry for shortness! Might be a second to this one, don't know yet)