Dave x Kiwi I Want You To Want Me

(This is for my moirail! I wove you! Thank you for supporting me and being there every time I needed you! Enjoy!〜(ゝ。∂) )

I stared up and smiled up at Dave, I was in one of his clubs supporting him. He was a DJ here and was throwing some sick beats down *as usual* he smiled back at me as he ended the rap.

Everyone clapped and he waved them off and they went silent. He smirked and adjusted his mic "sup? Everyone havin' fun!?" Everyone screeched, whooped and clapped.

Dave smirked again "that's great... Well anyways... This song is actually dedicated to some one very special to me, she's amazing, funny and sweet. You know who you are" Dave smirked at me then (I think) winked.

My cheeks turned a bright red and he went back to his turn tables and started a song up.

Oh my gosh.. This flipping song..

'I can't take it no more it's 100 degrees, I got one foot out the door were are my keys?
  Cause I gatta leave.'

  My cheeks burned and he smiled, motioning for me to come up to the stage with him, As he continued to sing.

  'I got your body on my mind, I want it bad.

   Oh, just the thought of you gets me so hot.

  So hot.

  Girl, you know what? I want you to want me.

  And if you want then girl you've got me.

  There's nothing I wouldn't do, Just to get up next to you~'

  My heart pounded and Dave pulled me in, he whispered the rest of the lyrics with a satisfied smirk.

  He twirled me slightly, managing to keep his microphone in his hand.

   'Just the thought of you... Gets me so hot!

  Girl? You know what? I want you to want me.

  And if you want then girl you got.

  To get up next to you.

  To get up

  Get up..'

  Dave leaned in, and whispered to me "get up next to you." With that he closed the gap between our lips and the crowed went absolutely wild.

  Tears slipped from my eyes and he pulled away smiling, whipping them away with his thumb. "I love you kiwi.." "I love you too.."

  Guess I owe Luna a couple of bucks, that lil hustler..

  Dave took my hand "bro! Go ahead and take over! I have a date tonight." *mentally screaming*

  Dirk got up to the stage and busted out sick rhymes, as Dave and I walked out of the club. His arm slung around me and he kissed my head.

  This is just perfect..