Ghost!John x Reader Still Here.

Camera? Check!

EVP Recorder? Check!

Sleeping bags for the night? Check!

Food? Oh hell yeah.

I smiled and stuffed more things into my camping bag that might be important for my ghost hunt!

I was so exited, today I was going to a haunted house to see if I could talk to the Sad Boy..

  Legend has it there was a boy named john (who lived about three blocks away from my place)who lived with with his father, john had just turned 15 the day he fell down the stairs and died from the fall. His father hung himself unable to deal with the pain of losing his pride and joy.

The place had remained unsold, nature taking over the house.

  People say his spirit haunts the house, mainly bea cause if you were to walk by you'd see a boy screaming and crying, but he disappears when you blink.

  I ran outside while bidding my guardian a goodbye before hopping on my bike and ridding towards the haunted house, exited and hopeful to make contact with the spirit.

~~~time skip~~~

  I opened the rusted fence and walked in, gently laying my bike against the house, once close enough.

  My hands fumbled to get the camera and turn it on. Once the camera was on I explained what I would be doing and what I hope to capture.

  There was soft creeks against the floor, this house is old.. Could it just be the wind. I debunked it as wind, then began to explore the house the lower part of the house, often hearing shuffles and feeling cold spots.

  As soon as I got to the upstairs portion, I took notice of the pictures of doll-or harlequins decorated on the walls.

  I walked into a room and set my things down, unpacking my sleeping bag and laying it on the ground.

  I trend on my EVP Recorder then questioned the spirit "hello?.. Is anyone here with me?" There was a soft shuffle then my bagged moved slightly.

  "Did you do that?..."

  "Is this you john?..."

  "Are you nice? Do you intended to hurt me?..."

  After a couple of minutes I stopped recording and went back over the EVP

  "Hello?.. is anyone here with me? Yes! Yes!... Did you do that? Yup! I did!... Is this you John? Yes! I'm john! Can you hear me!? I'm right here! Please listen! I'm right here!... Are you nice? Do you intend to hurt me? Goodness no! I would never! I just want your attention!"

  My eyes widen, he replied to everything but there was something else that he said.

  "Hold still if you want to see me... I have an idea." I stayed still then I felt a cool breeze on my lips before a body formed in front of me. Was this John?!

  He opened his eyes and pulled away with a bashful expression. He had black messy hair, big nerdy glasses, bright blue eyes and buck teeth. He was adorable.

  My eyes were wide with shook and he grinned "you can see me?.." I nodded, his grin grew and he hugged me tears flowing down his cute, slightly round cheeks "t-thank you for seeing me (y/n).. I've seen you passy house so many times..." This was so strange... I pat his back and the buck toothed boy sniffled, holding on tighter

  "You knew I was still here... Deep down.."

  My heart broke for this boy, I rocked us both back and forth.

  He was here the hole time... Pain and loneliness sticking with him.. I can't believe this..

  I heals on tighter.

  He's still here.. I knew it.

  {anyone want a part 2?}