Reaper!Jake x reader

*warning! Contains a suicide attempt! If you are sensitive towards these things.. DONT READ. Thank you.*

   Damn.. It actually came to this huh? Me standing on the edge, it seemed all pointless. No one cared... So... Meh...

  But... Why am I so scared? Why can't I jump? I feel frozen.. I feel like something is holding me back.

  Just shake it off, it's probably nothing.

  Well here goes.

  I took one step and gravity made me it's bitch, Dragging me down like nothing.

  I starred down, and watched as the ground neared.

  There was a flash of green and black, then suddenly I was flying? Who's hill ding me!?

  I was set on the top of the roof, away from the edge of it.

  I turned to snap at him but was surprised to see a male, a very attractive one, almost in tears.

He had some sort of cloak and sickly looking wings

  "What the FUCK. Where you thinking luv!?" He yelled gripping my shoulders.

  I was shocked, why is he so upset? Why does he care!? "Excuse me?" He growled and pulled my into a hug, a tight one.

  He pulled away and kept one hand on my shoulder, while the other whipped away tears "let's go inside.. I'll explain everything in there."

--inside--

  I sat down in my rocking chair "ok, why did you save me. And what are you? Who are you? Why are you here?"

  The green eyed male chuckled half heartedly "I'm Jake, Jake English.. I'm a grim reaper.. And I came here to save you because... Well... I love you.."

  My eyes narrowed at the strange man "how? You don't know me." He perked up "but I do! I was supposed to reap your soul years ago!... But I couldn't... I wanted to see you live.. All those times you were almost killed I saved you..." He clutched his cloak "I don't want to see you die... It's selfish.. But I'll protect you."

  This man is taking some good drugs... Daymn.

  He looked at me and sighed then he stood up, did some hand motions and a scythe appeared. Holy shit.. He's ligit.

  He put his weapon down then sat in front of me "might sound creepy... But I've been watching you... Making sire nothing bad became of you.."

  I was speechless, why do I feel a connection with him?

  He stared a little longer before sighing "I guess I'll go then.. Sorr- MUPFF!" I pulled him in for a rough kiss.

  Jake gladly returned it, cupping my cheek gently, as if I was the most fragile thing he's ever encountered.

  My heart beat quickened and I pushed him into the couch, he chuckled and pulled me onto his lap "soo, we-" I smiled "I guess."

  Jake smiled "good" he whispered, pulling in for another.